A Change in Plans (Chapter Six)

After a few days we got the performance schedule updated and had everyone learn how to transition from the main stage to their own personal stages. I had to block the doors that weren't ready but the doors to the Funtime Auditorium and the Toy Auditorium were open. I put signs on the other doors that said "coming soon."
     In the next few weeks, everyone but Mangle and the Originals were performing. Then the new suits for the Originals came in and they finally got to look they they used to when they were new. They were as close to crying as animatronics can get. Bonnie especially was happy to be able to see and they all seemed happy to just function again, not to mention they didn't look like they had been found in the dumpster anymore.
     The Originals had a bunch of songs and performances ready off the bat, apparently coming up with shows was all they had been able to really do for years. Things seemed to be going well, Mike had even found a new suit for Mangle that was supposed to show up today. Before it arrived he was working on put Mangle back together how she was supposed to be.
     Mike tightened the final screw, and with that, Mangle's endoskeleton was back to normal. "There, I'm done. Mangle, power on." Mike said. It had taken Mike a while to find all the replacement parts Mangle needed, but now she was finally put back together, properly this time.
     "I'm... fixed?" Mangle asked. "Yep. It took a while, but you're almost good to go now." Mike told her, putting his tools away. "We just need your new suit. Jax, when is that supposed to be here?" Mike asked, turning to me. "Today, actually. Should we go down to the loading dock and see if it's here?" I asked. "Yes, please!" Mangle said, jumping up and down.
     We all went down the elevator, I would've had Mangle stay upstairs but she was too excited to wait. When I walked into the warehouse I saw a new box labeled "New Toy Foxy." Mangle ran past me to see the box, "It's here!" She cheered. Me and Mike opened it and pulled out the new suit. It was similar to the old version but Mike had made sure to update it as the old one was weird even before Mangle lost it.
     Mangle put on the suit and she looked brand new, nothing like her old look. Her pink and white color scheme looked a bit like Funtime Foxy, maybe Afton was inspired to make him because of her old design.

(Mangle's new suit)

(Mangle's new suit)

     "I love it!" Mangle decided. "I'm glad. We should go upstairs so you can show it off to the others." I told her. She ran to the elevator ahead of us. "She seems happy." Mike said. "Very." I agreed. We caught up to Mangle and went upstairs.
     The first animatronics we came across were Lolbit and Balloon Boy who had been in the arcade. "Mangle, is that you?!" Lolbit asked. "Lookin' good." Balloon Boy complimented. "Thanks! I feel brand new again." Mangle said, smiling bigger then I had ever seen her smile before. We continued on to the Toy Auditorium.
     "Mangle?!" Toy Chica asked, seeing her walk in. "Hi guys, like my new suit?" Mangle asked. "You look amazing!" Toy Freddy said. "Wow, you look even better then when you were brand new!" Toy Bonnie commented. "Thanks. I'm just happy to look normal again." Mangle said. They continued complimenting her appearance for a while until Mangle wanted to go show everyone else.
     Next we went to the Originals. Mangle opened the door, "Guess whose suit came today?" She said. "Mangle! You look so different!" Chica exclaimed. "You look great, Matie." Foxy complimented. "Wow! You look to cool!" Bonnie told her. "Nice suit!" Freddy said. "Thank you guys. Now we're all looking fresh!" Mangle said. "Yeah!" Chica cheered. "We're back in business!" She added.
     Once again, they all talked for a while but Mangle still wanted to show the Funtimes her upgrade. So we walked to the circus tent. We walked down the aisle and climbed up on stage.
     "Mangle, your suit looks amazing!" Circus Baby said when she saw her. "It's so pretty!" Bon-Bon said. "It's a lot better then before." Funtime Freddy said, it was as close to a compliment as he could give. "You look like me!" Funtime Foxy exclaimed. "Yeah, I guess so." Mangle agreed. "It's almost like we're brother and sister." Funtime Foxy added. "You're right, it is. That's so cool!" Mangle's tail wagged, I could tell she was happy to feel so included. "I can't see you, but I'm glad you're happy." Ballora said.
     They continued complimenting her until a voice spoke from the vents. "N-nice u-upgraaaade, Mang-g-g-gle." Molten said. "Who was that?!" Mangle asked. "Where have you been, Molten?" I asked, he had been silent for weeks. "Yo-----u knoooow, around-ound." He said vaguely. I should've guessed he wouldn't give me a straight answer.
     "Thats Molten, he's an animatronic that lives in our vents." I explained to Mangle. "Why hasn't Mike fixed his voice box?" Mangle asked. "We didn't order him, we don't know where he even came from, plus he's only shown himself once." I replied. "Oh." Mangle said, a bit confused. "M-m-my voiiiceeee b------ox isn't the-e-e-e on---lllly thi-n---g thaaaaat's broken-ken." Molten added. "Are you okay?" Mangle asked. "Defiiiine oka-a-a-ay." Molten responded.
     "Ignore him, he won't give anyone a straight answer." Mike advised. Molten laughed in his crooked way. "Aaaaw-w-w, I th-th-thought we weeeere fri---ends, Mi-ichaaaael." Molten said, feigning sadness. "We're not friends, and stop calling me that." Mike replied.
     "You should come out of the vents to talk to us, Molten." Circus Baby said. "I-I'd raaather n-n-no---t." Molten declined. "If you don't want to I guess." Circus Baby said. "Byyye-ye-ye, guuuuy---s." Molten said, the tell-tale scraping sounds signaling his exit.
     "That was weird." Mangle decided. "Sorry about him, I don't understand what he wants." I apologized. "It's okay. I'm going to go back to the Toy Auditorium and see what I can perform." Mangle said, leaving. "Bye, Mangle!" Circus Baby said. "Farewell." Ballora called after her. "Bye!" Bon-Bon waved. The others said goodbye as well.
     We had closed a few hours ago so now it was getting late. We had been talking to everyone for so long it was well past midnight already. "I should go, see you guys tomorrow." I said. Everyone said goodbye and I went home for the night, it felt like it had been a long day.

     The next day, I was eating breakfast when my phone rang, it was Noah. I answered the call, "Hello?" I asked. "Hi, Jax. I was calling to ask if you wanted to come see my pizzeria, neither of us are open today so I figured it would be better to go now then any other time." Noah said. "Sure, I guess. Do you want me to bring any of my animatronics to see the place?" I asked. "That would be great. Come over as soon as you can, and bring Mike too." Noah said, then he hung up. "That was weird." I muttered.
     I called Mike and told him the plan, he agreed it was odd and not at all like Noah to call us over out of the blue. I decided to bring Circus Baby, Lolbit, Balloon Boy, and Funtime Foxy. I told Ballora to keep the others in check while I was gone seeing as she was the most responsible.
     All the animatronics fit into the company car and so we all drove to Noah's restaurant. I pulled into the parking lot and let everyone out. There was a big sign above the door with the classic "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria" message on it along with pictures of the main four animatronics. Noah's place was smaller then mine, but his arcade was much cooler, I thought Lolbit might like it.
     I walked up to the door and walked inside. Mike had a spare key to get us inside. There was a stage where new models of the classic animatronics were supposed to be, Freddy, Chica (plus Cupcake), Bonnie, and Foxy. He also had Happy Frog, Mr. Hippo, Orville Elephant, Pigpatch, Ned Bear, Lefty, El Chip, and Music Man around his restaurant. The four main animatronics were nowhere to be seen, neither was Lefty or El Chip.
     In front of the stage there were tables and chairs, to the left was the kitchen/food counter where customers could order food. Next to the kitchen was the entrance to the arcade. There was a door next to the stage that lead to all the staff only areas. Noah was standing by the stage.
     "Hi, Noah." I greeted him. "Hey, Jax." Noah waved. "It's been a while, Mike." He added. "Yeah, I've been busy with Jax's animatronics." Mike said. The animatronics introduced themselves, but Lolbit got distracted from introductions by the arcade. Balloon Boy ran after them.
     "Where are your animatronics?" I asked. "Yeah, are they in Parts and Service or something?" Mike asked. "Um, no, they aren't." Noah said.
     Just then Lolbit ran back out of the arcade, "Jax! Come see the arcade, its amazing!" They said. "Is Lolbit a girl?" Noah asked. "Did you just assume my gender?!" Lolbit demanded. "I'm sorry, I can't tell. Are you a boy or a girl?" Noah asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." Lolbit told him. "They have a gender, they just think it's funnier that we don't know what it is." I explained. "Oh, okay then." Noah seemed confused. "I don't get it either." Mike offered. "No one does." Circus Baby agreed.
     "Why did you call us here?" I asked my friend. "Well, about that. I'm sorry, Jax." Noah said. "What do you mean you're sorry?" I asked, taking a step back, something was definitely up. Noah looked guilty about something. The staff only door opened and out walked Springtrap. I turned to run but to my surprise, Molten stood in my way. His tangled wires and cables that usually dragged behind him had formed into legs making Molten stand at an intimidating eight feet tall.
     "I'm sorry, Jax, this is the only way he would give them back." Noah said. "Give who back? What's going on?!" I asked. Mike looked ready to put up a fight. Lolbit and Balloon Boy ran over to our side. Our animatronics looked ready to fight us a way out. But before I knew it Molten sprang forward at me with crazy speed, Circus Baby tried to protect me but he just pushed her aside with his claws, they cut through her face plate. He continued to run at me and hit me over the head, knocking me out.