Chapter 6: Broken

Lisa's PoV

"I'm HOME!" I said out loud enough for the two of them to hear..

Home..

Can I still call this a home?

They both quickly pull away hearing me and their horrified faces wanted me to laugh but. How can I?

"Lisa" Jennie called and stand up.. her face shows everything.

She's shock and her eyes shows fear.. What is she afraid for? Is she afraid that I'm going to ask her for a divorce or she's afraid that I'm going to do something to Taehyung..

"Long time no see Taehyung, but I didn't expect to meet you again having an affair with my wife" I chuckle with so much hate..

"Lisa let m-" Jennie was about butt in when I glare at her..

"Don't ever say that infamous line 'Let me explain' bullsh*t thing.. I have seen enough to explain what have you been doing behind my back!!" I scream in anger.. everything I saw is finally sinking in.

The pain and the betrayal.. it's killing me,.

I glare at Taehyung and strides towards them giving him a hard punch..

"Lisa!!" Jennie scream surprise of what I did..

Taehyung stumble down and Jennie quickly held him up.. I sneer at the both of them.

"I thought you have already given up on her.. how could you have an affair with my wife!" I was about to attack him again when Jennie come in between to stop me..

"Lisa stop.. let's talk about this calmly! Tae leave!" She commanded pushing him away..

"No! The three of us talk right here right now.. don't try to save your boy toy!"

"Lisa let's talk properly okay.." he then glance at Taehyung.. "Taehyung please leave"

"I can't leave you right now... What if she hurt you" he said and stare at me making me snicker..

How can I hurt the woman I love!

"Just leave! Please!" Jennie desperately plead and Taehyung look at her having no choice but to leave..

"Lis-"

"How long?" I asked and she stayed silent..

"How long have you been deceiving me!?"

"Almost a m-onth" I exhaled trying to calm my nerves..

A month, I've been a fool for a month!?

"How could you!?" I asked wondering why she did this to me..

"I'm sorry" she cried about to hold me when I back away..

"Sorry!? Is that the only thing you can say right now! Sorry!?" I spit indignantly

"Just why!? Did you get tired of me and you look for someone else!?"

"Is he that good!? Am I not meeting your needs!? Am I not good enough!?.. Answer me!!" I scream frustratedly wanting answers..

I just can't understand why she did this to me.. she just said that she loves me..

"It's not like that!"

"I-t's becaus-e.. because... I found comfort from him. He was there when I am suffering, he was there when I am having a hard time. He was there to help me forget my pain.. he was there to comfort me when I needed one.. Things that you can't do!!"