Chapter 32: Chance

Lisa's PoV

I am currently on the kitchen,. Drinking..

Drinking wine without an occasion..

I'm sorry Tzuyu for breaking one of my promise..

Sana's birthday was yesterday but I keep thinking of what Yeri said...

Kai is courting Jennie...

And I can't even sleep thinking about that..

I didn't asked Jennie more about it because I don't want her to think that I'm meddling with her love life..

But I really feel uneasy about it..

So here I am now having a drink to calm my nerves and to help me sleep..

I don't know what to feel.. I'm confused

Just thinking of Tzuyu,. It feels like I'm doing something wrong in feeling something towards Jennie.. 

I'm feeling guilty because everytime I would feel like this it's like proving what Tzuyu has constantly said to me when she's alive..

That I still love Jennie,. That my heart beats for her..

It feels like my love for Tzuyu isn't real, that it's just a phase..

But I do really love her.. until now that's why I feel complicated right now..

I just wanted to stay single and take care of our son to respect the memories we have but this damn feelings surging inside me is bugging me..

I sigh,  putting my head on top of my arms as I close my eyes..

**********

I looked around surprise seeing myself in this familiar place..

I am in the seaside where me and Tzuyu used to sit watching the sunset..

Wait, Why am I here?

Suddenly I heard that sweet gentle voice that I haven't heard for months..

"Lisa" she called as I turned around

"Tzuyu!" I called running to her hugging her

"I missed you so much, We missed you so much" I said pulling away caressing her face..

She doesn't look sick..

"I missed you too, Lexus and everyone" she whispered

"Please tell me this isn't a dream" I said not wanting to see her leave again..

"Didn't I tell you that I would visit you in your dreams if you suddenly drink without good reasons"

"That was-.. I'm sorry" I looked down guiltily..

She then hold my hand letting us sit down..

"I know your dilemma right now" she said as I looked at her..

She was just watching the peaceful sea with her smiling face.. her dimples are showing..

How come I haven't notice those before..

"I told you to cry as much as you want here and let go of me" she then turn to look at me, as I stare at her..

"I can't" I whisper and sigh...