The Woman "Dracule" Of The Night

As The Four had Lunch Seung received a message from her uncle.

WatermelahSugaHigh🍉
Yah kid, I have a question for your wife. Does she wanna go back with her gang?

Seung was surprised to see her uncle text her that so she looked at Jihyo.

"Hey Jih, uncle was asking if you wanna go back with your gang?"

Jihyo thinks for a minute as she slowly nodded.

"I do miss them and keeping them in place...."

Seung smiled softly.

MyScarBuddy
She said she misses them but hasn't said yes yet.... Maybe later she'll pick her choice uncle.

WatermelahSugaHigh🍉
Alright buddy chat you later.

The four continued their lunch as they shared some laughs and some talks about business.

Time skip: Night time.

Rin with her gang was strolling along at the empty highway of a street.

"I feel like we're being watch."

Chaeyeon alerted as the others unsheathed their katanas and glance around.

They were infront of the last house as they turn their back and saw The White Fangs with many more guys.

"Well, well, well guess what time it is!?"

Sehun smirked as he took out his gun and pointed at Rin's gang.

"Time for a beat down!"

Kai shouted as he snapped his fingers as the others boys attacked the group.

They can fight but what caught them off guard was they were using guns.

Rin's Katana flew away as Kai kicked her in the stomach.

"Your weak you know that..."

Kai dissed.

"Your just lucky I'm injured on my forearm, if not? I would've have killed you already you stinky dog!"

Kai growled and raised his Katana up until someone threw a pebble at Kai's forehead making him wince.

Kai and his gang looked at the person who was sitting at the front stairs of the house as the shadows cover the person.