Wado Ichimonji

As they went back to their mansion, the QUEENS went to the spare rooms to rest as the others go to their rooms.

Rin opened the door of her room and found a long wrapped box at her bed.

She picked it up and opened it as she gasped in shock.

It was Seung's first katana.

She held the katana with trembling hands as she examines it.

She saw a piece of paper so she read it.

Dear Chosen One,

Make me proud.

[Kang]

Suddenly she heard a knock on her door so she let the person in, still examining the katana.

"Woah! did noona gave you that?"

Rin looked up and saw Jake as she nodded.

Jake smiled as he sat at Rin's bed while giggling as he remembered a sudden memory .

"What's funny?"

Rin asked as she was curious.

"I just remembered when Seung noona and Jihyo Noona met back then while Seung noona have that katana..."

Jake smiled softly.

Rin pursed her lips as she nodded.

"I know your curious about their past so sit here beside me and I'll tell you everything!"

Jake smiled brightly towards Rin as she immediately sat beside Jake as she was excited.

"Well.... I was just 10, Seung Noona was 15 and Jihyo noona was 13 back then when we first met her...."

Flashback 20 years ago....

"My dear Kangshi do you really wish to be like me?"

Seung's Mother said as she softly caress the girls hair.

"Mom please! this has been my dream since i was a kid! I'm 15 now, I know what i want and who i want to be."

Seung said determined by her choice.

Little Jake was just listening to their conversation as he hugs his teddy bear close.

"So..... I won't get to see Noona much just like dad?"

Little Jake sadly said.

Seung nodded and sadly smiled to her little brother.

"Noooooooo I don't want to see noona hurt and i want her to stay..."

Jake ran towards her sister and hugged her tightly while crying.

Seung's mother sighed and smiled a little.

Suddenly the door opened and they turned to look at the door and found Seung and Jake's Father.