Starting To See Her Differently

1 week later

Seung called Rin and Jake to go to her mansion as Jihyo was waiting there too with a cup of tea.

"Do you think it's a good idea Partnering those two up?"

Jihyo worriedly asked.

"Don't worry Jih they'll go with the Maknae line."

Jihyo looked at her as she giggled.

"I know That one of the Maknae line will be overprotective.... Anyways how many weeks will they be staying there?"

Jihyo asked as she sipped her tea.

"I'll give them three weeks to do the mission I'll give them, ambushing a well known Mafia Boss there is not easy."

Seung said as she put her cup down.

"Besides Jih, I don't want that guy to piss himself when he sees my scar."

Seung smirked at Jihyo as the girl blushed and shook her head and looked at the door.

The door suddenly opened as Rin peaked her head with the Maknae line.

"Oh Ms. Lee your already here with maknaes come in, make yourself at home."

Seung said as she gestured the couch.

Rin and the Maknae line giggled as they made a tiny run towards the couch.

Jihyo giggled.

"So here you go...."

Seung slid the folder towards them as Rin took it and opened the folder to read the file.

"His name is Gabriel, His a Boss Mafia, Age 59, Height 5'8, Weight 56kg."

Seung said as she walks around the couch as Jihyo chuckles at Seung's fast memorization.

"Killed innocent lives to take their money and takes some families daughters and even mother's just to use their body and then dumping them to rivers, police said they can't capture them cause they once killed a group of police and they have been such a wuss to capture them.".

Seung sighed as she stopped at the single couch and leaned.

"He lives in a mansion at the middle of a some kind of a beach."

Seung sat at the single couch as she crossed her arms.

"I have already told my gang to prepare everything you guys need. Such as your cars there, private plane, where you will stay, some weapons, money and anything you guys need."

Seung smiled a little.

Chaeyoung nudged Tzuyu as she was excited.

(A/N: time for some introduction.)

Son Chaeyoung