I'll Protect Her

Shuhua and Yuqi both sat at their seat as the teacher started teaching them about History.

Shuhua felt uncomfortable with all of the boys staring at her.

Yuqi held Shuhua's hand as she knows the girl is very uncomfortable.

"Dang she's hot bro~"

"Do you think she'll sleep with me?"

"No one wants your small dick bro!"

Shuhua wished she has her katana now and slice this bitches up.

Soyeon was watching them at the top of a tree and is sitting at the branch as she grips her shigure(katana).

"Fuckin assholes....."

Soyeon calls rosé.

Calling Thotsé.....

"Hello? Soyeon wae?"

"Unnie put your phone on speaker."

"Uhm alright.... Then?"

"Shuhua is getting uncomfortable with this bag of disgusting dogs howling for her body--"

"WHAT!??!! ILL BE THERE!"

end call.....

Soyeon looked at her phone and shook her head.

"Lisa Unnie so pissed...."

Lunch time.

Shuhua and Yuqi decided to eat at the back of the school as they were very uncomfortable with all of the boys staring at Shuhua.

Ju-Ne who was their math teacher saw some group of boys going where the two were so he went inside his car and took his Ōtenta Mitsuyo(katana) and followed them but stopped when he saw a fuming Lisa tightly gripping her Bushido(katana) as she stomps torwards the back of the school.

16 boys chuckled as they went near the two.

"Hey babe~ you looking fine as fuck wanna bang?"

The boy asked as he high fives his friends.

"Don't worry I'll Protect you I'm a Mafia ready to be the top.."

Shuhua scoffed and thought of her Unnie, Seung.

Ju-Ne put his face mask and unsheathed his katana and pointed it at the boys neck at his back.

The others yelped as they saw two girls at their left and right with katanas who are well known.

Soyeon's stare hardened as she heard what the boy said towards Shuhua.

She jumped up and landed at a boys head before knocking the others with the sheath of her katana.

Lisa chuckled and thought she's didn't need to use her katana with this weaklings.