Jack The Daughter

Picking up immediately after where we left off.

Mordred: "-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?"

Everyone laughed nervously as Mordred looked around frantically for confirmation of what Y/n was saying.

Y/n: "Mordred, I think you should explain something as well."

Mordred: "Currently having a meltdown, save it for later."

Just as she said this however, more automatons showed up, so Y/n slapped her in the face to snap her out of it.

Y/n: "Is there anywhere we can lie low for now?"

Mordred nodded before slapping her head with both hands. She then motioned for the others to follow her. They ran through the empty streets of London until Mordred led them to a flat. They all got in as Mordred announced her return.

Mordred: "Yo, Doc! I'm back!"

From the sitting room, a rather well dressed man walked out and was slightly startled by seeing so many people.

???: "Friends of yours, Saber?"

Mordred: "I'm neutral with all but this guy."

She motioned to Y/n, whose arm she still wasn't letting go of.

Y/n: "Name's Y/n von Einzbern. I'm a master from Chaldea. Those three are Gudao and Gudako Fujimaru and Ophelia Phamrsolone. Another three masters from Chaldea."

???: "Ah, I see. You're here to fix the singularity, yes?"

Y/n: "Yeah, that's right."

???: "Ah, I see. Good. Come in, come in. I have some tea ready if anyone would like any."

Raikou: "Some tea would be much appreciated, sir."

???: "Please, just call me Jekyll."

Mash: "Where have I heard that name before

Mash: "Where have I heard that name before...?"

Y/n: "Doctor Jekyll, the victorian doctor who split himself in two using alchemy. Your other half's Edward Hyde, right?"

Jekyll: "I-... It's not something I like to discuss. Even now I can feel Hyde clawing at me to let him out..."

Y/n: "Well, take it easy, alright?"

Jekyll cautiously agreed and the others got set up. Henry set out some tea for anyone that wanted some, Raikou lay the little girl on the couch before beckoning Y/n over.

Y/n complied and sat next to the berserker before she gently lifted the little girl's head onto his lap.

Raikou then taught him the basics of parenthood, considering that Voyager basically acted like Y/n's adopted son, it was a skill that Raikou thought would be good for him to learn.

A while later, the little girl's eyes fluttered open and she looked up to see that Y/n had fallen asleep on Raikou's shoulder.

She slowly sat up and saw that a few others were still awake and chatting amongst themselves. She didn't see Ophelia watching her every move like a fucking hawk.