Ten Rings Vs Zero Fucks

Solomon: "I am a servant that stands above all others! I am Grand Caster: SOLOMON!!"

The others were all clearly unnerved until Y/n audibly scoffed in the caster's direction.

Y/n: "Yeah, nice try, Ars Goetia."

As soon as the name was dropped, Solomon's eyes widened in anger. The others looked to Y/n in surprise as he stood with his arms crossed.

Ophelia: "Y- Y/n!?"

Gudako: "Y/n, what d'you mean Ars Goetia?"

Jack: "Papa?"

Raikou: "Master..."

Y/n: "Wanna know how I figured it out?"

Solomon: "Tch, enlighten me."

Y/n: "Because Solomon didn't command demons. He recorded them into his grimoire, the Ars Goetia. Considering that and the fact that he was said to be a peaceful man despite being the king of mages. It only makes sense that you're a manifestation of the Ars Goetia."

Goetia was silent as Y/n smirked at him.

Y/n: "Besides, I know where the real Solomon is."

Everyone's eyes widened as he spoke. Y/n's confident smirk told them that he was telling the truth.

Goetia: "... I see, so you have some knowledge of Solomon after all."

Y/n: "Yup. So why don't you just give up and fuck off back to the bookshelf you fell off of?"

Goetia glared at Y/n before a demon god pillar burst out of the ground below Y/n's feet. The magician was taken by surprise as he was slammed against the ceiling. He grit his teeth before stepping into the void. He re-emerged next to the others completely unharmed.

Goetia: "Tch. I see, you're more clever than I gave you credit for, boy."

Y/n: "I'll have you know my collective IQ tops out at yes!"

Goetia merely glared at the magician before more demon god pillars emerged from around him. They all targeted the group before a massive blast of energy was fired at them.

Mash jumped in front of the group before firmly planting her shield in the ground.

Mash: "LORD CHALDEAS!!"

The blast made contact with the barrier, it held, but was quickly cracking around the edges.

Raikou and Kintoki both nodded to each other before splitting off and going around to flank either side of the king of mages.

He managed to intercept them both as he sent both berserkers flying into the walls. Y/n's fist tightened when he saw one of the demon god pillars looming over Raikou.

Y/n's anger peaked and he rushed over and ended up getting impaled through the chest for Raikou. The berserker looked up in horror as her master's blood dripped onto her face. 

Her shock was alleviated very quickly however as Y/n laughed. Goetia himself backed up in surprise as he saw that Y/n was using his own body as an anchor to pin one of the demon god pillars to the ground and prevent it from attacking. 

He laughed as he had a hold of the demon god pillar that was now stuck impaled through his chest.

Y/n: "Suck it, bitch! NI QAMU KALU!!"

A giant arrow of flame formed under the demon god and shot itself into it's body. Y/n smirked victoriously as the demon's body disintegrated. He then tore out the piece of it that was stuck in his chest. The gaping wound that was left behind regenerated at an insane rate until nought but a bruise remained.