Sakura Matou

The air was still as Y/n stood, stunned into silence.

Y/n: "S-... Sakura?"

Sakura Matou. Another master from the fifth grail war and a victim of the Matou family crest. She had been in a relationship with Y/n after the fifth grail war. The two were almost inseparable, however she had lost him when an explosion rocked his entire body and busted one of his lungs.

Y/n had thought she was gone forever, yet, here she was.

Y/n: "I don't-... How are you here?"

Sakura: "After the explosion, I tried to find you and ended up running into Lord Schweinorg."

Roman: "Zelretch!?"

Da Vinci: "That makes sense. We've already seen Kaleidoscope used to bring people into Rayshifts."

Roman: "That's true..."

Y/n: "So you... Tracked me down to Victorian London?"

Sakura: "It was a gamble. But when I arrived here I found Lalter."

Lalter: "Indeed. Miss Sakura has been my temporary master ever since she arrived last week. Her mana levels are adequate for staying manifested, but not much more than that."

Y/n: "Makes sense, after we got the worms out of her, her mana levels have been on a downturn."

Sakura visibly recoiled at the mere mention of those things. Y/n couldn't blame her, crest worms were nasty creatures. Feeding off of the hosts instincts made Sakura very weak for a time.

Despite that however, she stood in front of him looking just like she did the day they lost one another.

Chiyo then spoke up.

Chiyo: "Not to ruin the heartwarming reunion. But we've got a prisoner it would seem."

Mordred smirked as she yanked Paracelsus into the room.

Paracelsus: "Well, this is quite the situation."

Sakura: "Hey, Y/n? Who is that woman?"

Y/n: "Shub-Niggurath. An outer god that decided to make herself at home in my head. She prefers going by Chiyo in this form though."

Sakura: "I thought she looked familiar. She was in that manga, right?"

Y/n: "Ane Naru Mono, yes. Putting that aside for now, I'm assuming this guy's got something to do with the fog?"

Ophelia: "Yes, I believe so. His description matches the one that Jack gave us."

Y/n: "Alright then, shitfuck. Start talkin'."

Paracelsus: "You assume a lot, Magus. What makes you believe I won't just up and kill myself here and now?"

Y/n: "The fact that I have more than enough patience and power to stop you every time you even so much as think about attempting it."

Paracelsus: "... Fair enough. What do you wish to know?"

Y/n: "Zouken. Where is he?"

Sakura froze as the name was said before taking a second to try and compose herself.

Paracelsus: "Zou... ken? I know nobody by that name."

Roman: "Then how about Zolgen?"

Paracelsus: "Oh, Zolgen. Yes,  know him. He is the lead of this operation. What we have dubbed 'Project Demonic Fog.' It's quite an ingenious project if I do say so myself."

Y/n: "Who else is involved?"

Paracelsus: "Are you referring to Charles?"

Y/n: "Charles, huh? What's the second name?"