2/23

The setter goes into the class like usual but it seems differnet. He sees the girl from yesterday sitting on his desk, talking to another a girl, laughing and smiling. His cheeks turn red and went up to (Y/N). "Can you get off of my seat?"

"Sure." the girl said, smiling. "Sorry about that. And sorry about yesterday. Kei likes to tease people. Even me."

"..I don't mind." the setter said, trying to act calm. "I didn't know you were in my class.

"I never approached you. But.." the girl giggles. "That's to be expected. You never really noticed me anyway."

"..? What do you mean by that?" Kageyama said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." You said, smiling. You went back to your friend that you were talking to. Kageyama couldn't help but wonder what you meant by he didn't notice her till now. When he took a small glance at her, you noticed and made eye contact with him. You smile at him. He turns his head away, with his cheeks turning pink. 'Shit. She's too cute.'

"Okay, time to get to your seats." the teacher said. (Y/N) taps on Kageyama's shoulder.

"Starting today, we're classmates. Nice to meet you Kageyama-kun." she said. She puts one of her fingers near her lips and winks at him. The boy turns red. Man. What did he do to deserve this? You were way too cute for him. But it was a ticket to getting to know you more.