16/23

"Damn it." Kageyama said. It's been a couple of weeks since you have join the volleyball team. He didn't knew it would be bad when you first started, but now it's just a mess. You were too busy and concentrated on volleyball that he didn't have enough time to see you. In class, when he wanted to talk to you, you would just simply be sleeping. What's even more worse is that Tsukishima was spending more time with you, which made him absolutely jealous. He couldn't stand not talking to you, and not seeing you often. He wanted to change that.

        "Hey, (L/N)." he said, walking up to you. The bell had just rang. Kageyama knew that you didn't had practice today so he thought he could hang out with you.

        "Oh, hi, Kageyama!" you said, cheerfully.

        "Where are you going after this?" he asks.

        "I'm going to the gym." you answered him, packing your stuff and putting them in your bag.

        "Why? I thought you didn't had practice today?"

        "Oi, Kageyama!" Hinata said.

        "I don't. I need to work harder to make up my absence." you answers.

        "Hey, hey, Kageyama! Did you hear? Something is going on over at the convenience store today!" Hinata said, jumping. But Kageyama ignores him. 

        "You shouldn't push yourself." he said.

        "I'm not." you said. "Just extra practice."

        "Kageyama. Oi, Kageyama are you there?" Hinata said, staring at him and then you.

        "Let's hang out today!" he asks.

        "I don't think so." you said, smiling. "Besides it looks like Hinata wants to hang out with you. See you later!"

        "Kageyama, you just got rejected!" Hinata said, laughing, as soon as you left the classroom. Kageyama turns to Hinata slowly, looking scary as ever.

        "Did you say something?" he smiles.

        "Um.. No.. nothing." he said, sweatdrop. "But if you want to hang out with (L/N)-chan so much, why don't you just go to her house then or at least get her phone number.."

        "You actually went to her house and got her phone number?" Kageyama said, looking even more scarier.

        "Um.. yeah?" he said. 

        Kageyama smiles at Hinata. There was a tense atmosphere around him and Kageyama didn't say a word.

        "Um.. (L/N)-chan.. HELP ME!!"