8/23

"I don't think the gym is open.." you said, as you and Kageyama sneaks your way into the gym.

        "No worries. We have a key hidden behind the bushes. We were using the spare key when we wanted to practice for our three-on-three."

        "You must really love volleyball. I'm jealous. I can give up on a sport so easily."

        "Well thats why I'm here to help." 

        "Why help me though?"

        "When I met you, I thought you were probably like Tsukishima. But you end up as a nice person. When I found out you dislike volleyball but use to play it, I thought this is a good way to make it up."

        "I see." you said. 'But honestly this is not how I want to spend my weekend.'

❖❖❖

        "That's not how you do it (L/N)." he said. "Watch me."

        "Ah. Sorry. I haven't done this in a while."

        "Excuses?"

         'He got me! I kind of feel bad having him do this for me. I haven't played in a while, I didn't think I would be this bad!' Later when you two took a break, you were dripping with sweat. "I'm going to go outside to drink, kay?"

         "Sure." he said. "When you get back we can leave if you like. I'm sorry for putting you up with all this."

         "...I don't mind. You're doing it for me after all." As you took a drink from the fountain and went back inside thhe gym, you see Kageyama standing near the net, looking at the other side of the court. You didn't know why but your cheeks turn pink all of a sudden. Was it because he seem cool? You notice a ball next to you, and picked up and gently threw it at Kageyama. You tried to toss it the way Kageyama had show you. Almost perfect. It landed on Kageyama's back. "Oops! That meant to be a toss." You see him turning around. You flinch hoping he wouldn't get mad at you. He look at you annoyed, but shows you a very kind smile. Your cheeks turn hot. '..What's with that?'