9/23

"Hey, hey. are you going to participate in the cultual festival?"

        "What? Oh." Kageyama said. "Yeah. I'm going to be a butler working inside with the maids."

        "Eh, cool. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in a butler outfit and work with you." 

        Your school was hosting a cultural festival that will last three days. Out of those three days, the setter hopes to at least spend tine with you alone. He really wanted to get to know you. 

❖❖❖

        "Our class is going to do a maid cafe." you tell everyone.

        "EHH?! I want to see you in a maid cafe! Our class is doing a play but I'm working on the set!" the orange hair boy said.

        "How about you, Yamaguchi?" you said, turning over to Yamaguchi.

        "H-Huh? Oh, me and Tsukki are going to be ghosts for our class, haunted house." Tsukishima looks at Kageyama and smiles. He walks over to the setter, who glares at him.

        "What do you want?" Kageyama said, getting straight to the point. 

        "Oh nothing." Tsukishima said, smiling. From the look on the face, Kageyama can tell it was nothing. "So you went on a date with (Y/N)." 

        "And?" he said. "It wasn't really a date. I just invited her out." Kageyama said, sounding uninterested.

        "I was happen to see you two walking together with your face looking embarrass. Suprise that (Y/N) didn't see the look on your face. It was very different then the normal idiotic face you have every day."

        "What idiotic face?" Kageyama said, glaring at him.

        "That one." he snickers. Kageyama tries to calm down but instead he was clenching his hands.

        "And? Your point?"

        "I wonder what happens if (L/N) finds out."

        "..? About what?" Tsukishima smiles and walks towards you and Yamaguchi. "Oi!"

        "I guesss the king is too dumb enough to know his feelings already." Tsukishima waves it off. 

        '..What the hell is that guy up to?!' The king stood there, looking even more confused as ever.