4/23

"Hey, hey, (L/N)-chan! Can you toss it to me again?"

"Yeah." you said. You were secretly coming in, watching and helping Hinata with his practice so that he can beat Tsukishima. You had no opinion of volleyball and since Tsukishima didn't care if he won or not, that you didn't mind helping Hinata.

As you had went into the right posture and position, Kageyama, who was watching you, notice it was a perfect form. Once you had finished tossing the ball, Kageyama came up to you and ask you about it.

"Wao!" Tanaka said, shouting. Hinata throws the ball at you, which you catches. He also comes up to you wanting to talk to you about that toss.

"(L/N)-chan, have you ever played volleyball before?" Sugawara asks.

"Ah.. yes. I used to be a setter. I don't play as much anymore, so I don't advertise it."

"How come you don't play for the girl's volleyball team, then?" Tanaka asks. You look at the ball and grip on it a bit tighter.

"..That's because.. I hate volleyball." you said.

Silence.

"I don't get it." Hinata said, suddenly.

"Huh?" Kageyama asks, glaring at Hinata.

"I mean.. if you hate volleyball, why would you toss it to me?"

"That's because you're my friend! And you need help.."

"Isn't that just an excuse though?" Kageyama says. You looked at him and look at the ball.

"If you hate volleyball.. why would you do something you hate?" Hinata adds.

"That's because.." you said, unable to say anything.

"Now, now that's enough." Sugawara said, trying to change the subject.

"Then! Let me rephrase it! I've had bad memories when I was playing volleyball! So I stop! I would also appreciate it, if you don't tell anyone that I do play!" you said, closing your eyes. You had accidently drop the ball, which Kageyama catches. You look at him, as Kageyama gave you a smile.

"Okay that enough. We better hurry up and practice before Daichi gets here." Tanaka said.

"Osu!" Kageyama and Hinata both said. As Kageyama turns around to look at you, he can't stop thinking about it. He wants to get to know you more and more.