chapter 12

"AHHHH!!" The four boys screamed. This monster the Cloud Kingdom called "Nimbus" was chasing around the ninja. That monk, Fenwick locked them in here. Why? Unknown.

He may have had a certain whisperer secure his fate with the ghosts. While the ninja team's fate? It's all scattered.

"I don't think he likes you trying to break his record!" Kai yelled are Jay who was previously playimh pinball.
"There goes our good first impression." Cole sighed, jumping behind a pillar.

"Is this the Master Writer? He's in charge of our destiny?" Zane asked.
"Whoever he is, I don't think he's handing over the sword." Kai declared.

Jay ran to the door.
"It's locked." He deduced.
"WHY WOULD IT BE LOCKED?!" He shouted, banging on the door. Nimbus grabbed Jay and the strange electrical center shocked the blue ninja. Jay fell to the ground.
"Okay, so now I know how that feels."

The ninja scattered again from Nimbus's chase.
"Over here, big guy!" Kai waved, by a giant plush toy. It was at that moment he knew, he was being an idiot. Kai ran.

Nimbus stopped at the plush and stemmed to be distracted by it.
"Ah! Oh, you like your toys, huh?" Kai grabbed a smaller plush. Nimbus growled at Kai holding it.
"Stay, big fella, or I'll break it. Stay, stay. Hurry, find a way outta here." Kai told the others.

The other three ran around the room. Cole's hands phased through a plush.
"What am I doing? I'm a Ghost!" He walked through the wall.

"Oh, I'm such a dummy."

Cole ran to the door.
"You can hndo the locks!" Jay shouted through the key hole.
"I'm a Ghost, not a locksmith. I need a key!" Cole exclaimed.
"Be the key, Cole." Jay said.
"BE THE KEYY!!"

"Oh. Good idea!" Cole possessed yhr door, opened it and the ninja were free.
"You know, Cole. I'm starting to like you as a Ghost more and more." Kai said. Cole looked at his hands again.
"Look! Morro is here! With Fenwick!" The nindroid pointed.
"It's only him? No, Neran must be possessing him." Kai decided.
"Oh, traitorous Fenwick! I knew I didn't like that snob." Jay scoffed.
"Come on!" Cole shouted, flipping on his hood.

But you know the boys, forgetting things. Like locking the door that held a monster. Yep.

. . .

The young monk ran to the temple where the Sword of Sanctuary was being kept.
"The sanctuary is on the top floor." Fenwick directed. Morro bowed and walked in.

"Well, Neran. I hope you can live through stairs." Morro said.

"I don't know it thay's a joke, or not. I shouldn't respond either way." Neran said. In Morro's head, out of sight.

"Uh. Fingers tired. Legs about to give." Kai's voice complained from afar. The young monk looked over the railings on the pathway he stood on.

"Ow! Stop using my face as a foot hold!" Jay shouted.
"You're not making this any easier."

"You're alive!" The young monk exclaimed. The ninka reached solid ground.
"No thanks to Fenwick." Kai sighed.
"Fenwick's convinced there's no way to stop the Queen of the Cursed, so he's agreed to help the ghosts's plan only to help himself." The young monk explained.
"But he doesn't know you've escaped. You have to get the Sword of Sanctuary, or else Morro may not realize in time." He warned.
"Tell us where it is." Cole said.

"The tallest tower." The monk pointed.
"But you must hurry, Morro and Neran already headed there."
"Guess there's no time to take the stairs. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai asked.
"Airjitzu?" Zane, Kai and Cole said.
"Cyclondo?" Jay reached his hand forwards. The ninja groaned at Jay's return of the name.
"Why isn't it catching on?" The blue ninja pouted.