chapter 13

At the tea shop, the four ninja and others gathered to discuss and use the land as a base.
"There. This should keep customers away." Zane said as he hung up a sign at the gate.
"Closed for renovations."

Kai placed a bucket of water on the door.
"More like fortifications." He jumped down.
"If any of those ghosts show up here to steal the Sword of Sanctuary, they won't know what hit 'em!!"

Cole opened the door to walk outside. The bucket almost fell on him. He jumped back just in time to avoid the water.
"Careful! You know not all of us are immune to water. And I for one would like to stick around d long enough for Misako and Sensei to figure out the last clue." Cole jumped his way out.

"We got cyclondo, we got the sword." Jay said, covering the small stream with small bamboo poles tied together.
"Now, we just have to figure out where through tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master is, and get Morro back and wake up Lloyd." Jay said.
"That's a lot more than I realized." He admitted.

"Well, let's hope they figure it out soon. I don't know how long we'll be able to hold out." Kai said.

Inside the shop, the three marks on the staff lay kn the wall, the first two crossed out. Only the last one remained. A skull with a crack down the top.

"We know the skull represents his tomb." Wu examined the parchment.
"But from everything that was ever written about it, there's nothing in Ninjago that matches its description." Misako said, bent over a book infromt of her.
"Where is it? The clues are all right here, but what are we missing?"

"We mustn't give up. If the ghosts find it first and take the Realm Crystal, I'd hate to think what would happen next." Wu said.
"It's at times like this, I wish Morro was around to help with research." Misako sighed. The bells chimed as a warning.
"The early-detection warning system." Misako exclaimed.

"Intruder!" Kao shouted.
"Let him have it. Pull!" Jay raise his hand. On Jay's command, the ninja each launched water ballons in the air. They each hit the board hanging from the gate and splattered on to the 'intruder': the mail man.

Instant regret.
"Hah. No wonder you're going out of business." He handed a letter to Kai and walked off.
"No!! You're the one going out of business!!" Jay shouted.
"Who sends letters anymore?"

"Guys, he's right. It says he's gonna shut us down unless we drum up some business." Kai showed the others the letter.
"Well, don't tell Ronin. If this place is worthless, he won't stick around and we need all the help we can get." Cole said.
"Come on, we're gonna need more water balloons." He rushed off.

"Come on, Nya! Become the water! Reverse the flow!!" The girl reached out her hand to the tap by the pond.

(Become water has a different meaning now. Huh.)

Nya sighed and placed her hand down. She stared at the dripping tap.
"Give up already?" Ronin asker, polishing his ship.
"Of course not! Sensei thinks if I get over my fear of failure, I'll be able to to control the water." Nya said.
"I mean-- I made it rain when I wasn't even paying attention." Nya sighed.
"It's a bit unfair." She said.

"Unfair?" Ronin asked.
"All the guys had Morro help them control their powers. If he was here, I bet he could... I dunno, help me even more. He's a good teacher." Nya said.
"But right now, who knows what's happening to him. We might as well me aware of everything, but he would've come home. I'm worried something happened to him." She leaned against the rock with the tap on it.

"Your team really relies on Morro, huh." Ronin said.
"Well, yeah. He's a big part of our team. We need to get him home. And as he's out there surrounded by ghosts, lies and danger, I'm here standing in front of a pond. Failing over and over again at even stopping a single drop." Nya sighed.