chapter 11

╔.★. .═════════════╗

ıllıllı ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ - ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ıllıllı

╚═════════════. .★.╝

tw - mention of death

[n/n] = nickname

¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤

"What is this letter for, Xiao?" [Y/n] asked as Xiao handed her a letter.

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 [𝚢/𝚗]." She only heard Xiao say.

She instantly opened up the envelope and read the letter inside of it. 

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 [Y/𝙣] [𝙇/𝙣],

𝙊𝙣 𝙁𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 6, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙚 𝙌𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙡. 𝙒𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙞 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙. 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙩. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨,𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙁𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙮𝙖𝙣

She felt as if her world were destroyed. Without her parents, what would she do? She couldn't help from bursting into tears and falling onto the ground. She curled into a ball. She wiped away her tears, just for more tears to run down the side of her face. She heard Childe calling her name and knocking on her door, but she didn't want to leave the comfort of her floor, so she didn't move. 

Childe opened the door to find [y/n] on the floor. His heart broke seeing [y/n] crying. He looked around and laid his eyes on the envelope on the floor.

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍." [Y/n] said in between sobs.

'𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥?' Childe wondered as he walked over to the opened envelope. He read the letter and finally understood. Childe was at a loss of words. He walked over to [y/n] and pulled her into his lap.

"[Y/n], 𝒜𝒿𝒶𝓍 is here for you." He said, hugging her tightly.

In that instant [y/n] cried harder, in the arms of her childhood friend. "I've missed you so much 𝒜𝒿𝒶𝓍."