chapter 24

╔.★. .═════════════╗

ıllıllı ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ - ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ ıllıllı

╚═════════════. .★.╝

°•.•==✿════๏⊙๏════✿==•.•°

[Y/n] was greeted by two maids, who appeared to be waiting at the bottom of the staircase.

"Good morning, Miss." The two maids said in unison as they bowed their heads.

"O-oh no, you can just call me [y/n]." She said, waving her hands.

They seemed to ignore what she said, and smiled at her. "Do you want breakfast?"

"Oh no it's fine. Thank you." [Y/n] bowed before leaving the estate. She winced when sunshine hit her eyes, and squinted. She put a hand on her forehead, to shelter her eyes from the sun. She felt a little more stable on her feet now, so she continued walking. She was walking through Wolvendom, observing the rocks that had claw marks on them. She was startled by the rustling of a bush behind her. She turned around and was faced by a boar charging towards her. She instinctively summoned her weapon in her dominant hand, and pierced the boar. Fortunately, the boar stopped in its tracks and fell onto its side. [Y/n] let out a sigh of relief and plopped herself on the ground next to the boar.

"Who... are you?" A young voice asked.

[Y/n] looked up and saw a boy with ruby-red eyes and fluffy light gray hair. He had a hood that covered his head, and a necklace of teeth, strung around his neck.

"I'm [y/n]." She replied.

"Me, Razor. I find food." The boy said, placing a hand on his chest.

"Is this yours?" [Y/n] pointed to the limp boar that was laying in front of them.

Razor nodded.

"You can take it. You probably need it more than I do." 

"Razor thanks you... from below his heart. You should get out... Lupical don't like humans." Razor said.

"Ah, okay. I'll be off now." [Y/n] nodded and stood up. She dusted off her outfit, and waved to Razor, before leaving. It wasn't long until she saw the bridge to Mondstadt. As she was crossing the bridge, several pigeons fluttered off.

"HEY! YOU SCARED ALL THE PIGEONS AWAY!" A little kid screamed.

"Uh, they'll probably come back." [Y/n] pointed out.

"WHAT IF THEY NEVER COME BACK? IF THEY NEVER COME BACK, I'LL TELL MY MOMMY." The little kid shook his tiny fist at [y/n].

[Y/n] stifled a chuckle and continued walking.

"Mondstadt welcomes you!" The two guards at the gates exclaimed.

[Y/n] waved at the two before entering. She instantly walked to Good Hunter to order food.

"Hello again! How may I help you?" The lady behind the counter said.

"Can I get food-to-go?" [Y/n] said.

"Sure! Do you need the menu?" She asked.

"That would be greatly appreciated." [Y/n] nodded. She looked at the menu and decided to order two Fisherman's Toasts.

"Coming right up." The lady started preparing her food.

[Y/n] was counting the amount of cats that were crowding the corner of a building, when she heard her name being called out.