Chapter 1

My name is nova india brunner,I'm 23 and I do online college,I'm going for business,I have two friends name mirah and kiyah,my mom and dad are always busy on trips so I don't really see them like that

Anyways I was walking to the store around from my house.I bump into a hard chest.I scrunched my nose up at the persons smell..a homeless smell.

"Oh,I-I'm sorry,I didn't mean to run into u,I wasn't payin attention."

Umm,yea,I-it's ok
I said tryin not hold my nose to make him feel bad.

"Ur very beautiful,wats ur name?"he asked

Uhh nova,but I have to go,I guess I'll see u around.
I hurried up in left and blew out a relief of breath.
Ewww,
I said remembering the smell

Anyways I walked in the store got some snacks,being the generous person I am,I bought the man some shirts and boxers wit some snacks n drinks.I always grew up givin to the homeless,it's something I enjoy doin.

Here u go sir

"Oo,t-thank u so much,I really appreciate it.No one has ever done this much for me"

I'm glad I could make u happy and do this for you.

"U are very beautiful,but u knew that Alr"

Um yea,I did,and thank u again,Umm I have to go,l and make dinner

"Ok,be safe pretty lady"

Thank u sir

"U don't have to say sir,we're round the same age it looks like,I'm 24?hbu"

Oh wow 23 but I'm goin to get going

"Ok it's was nice talkin to u and thank u again"
~~~
I went home and started cooking after taking my shower.

"Wait so a homeless nigga was tryna get at u?"mirah asked

I wouldn't say get at me but he kept calling me pretty n tryna hold a conversation.

"Girl I would've walked away,u to nice"

I couldn't do that.I chuckled

"Wat he smelled like?"

To much shii combined Chile
She bust out laughing but I was dead serious

"Girll I should've been thereee!!"

No ma'am,u are tooo bold,u really have no care in the world.

"Girll,I'll call u later though I gotta go to work"

Alr
(Knock knock)

Hello,how can I help u?

"Damn u fine asl"the man said
.I laughed

Ur not to bad yourself but why u knocking on my door?

"I was tryna see if jay was here?"

Nobody name jay lives here u might have the wrong address.

"Naw it say 2256"

Yh and this is 2254

"Ooh,damn well excuse me,Ian mean to interrupt wyd,but b4 I go can I have the digits or ur Instagram."

Ughh,how old u is.

"I'm 26 baby"

Nova.k

"Alr I'll hit u up later,by the way my name august"

Well Alr august I guess I'll see u later.
August was veryyy fine,he was darkskin wit a fade and he was designer down wit his hat to the side,sagging his pants a lil

I Alr know he gone be at my door every hour of the day since he next door.
I said to myself.

I need me a nigga,ASAP no rocky,I haven't had a bf in 2 Years because I had to rebuild my self esteem,confidence,and love my self.My ex broke me into a million pieces,he use to beat me everyday over little things.If I didn't wash the clothes every week,cook on time,buy him things every time I went to the store or if I paid the bills to late.

I was doing this all on my own.I was working 4 jobs bc he wanted to live in a 5/4 house n told me I had to pay the rent or that was my ass.But I'm stronger now,n he will not get in the way of me finding my future husband.