Chapter 5

Once Strongarm was inside her apartment and the door was closed and locked she vented out a sigh of relief. That Wolf-Con would not take a hint. She walks over to the window to look out and she sees the Wolf-Con leaving the building, but he's stopped by a femme who starts talking to him and seems to be flirting with him and he seems to flirt back. He then leaves with the femme, probably taking her back to his place to frag her or something.

Strongarm scoffs as she shakes her helm, they're all the same. She walks over to a table that's sitting next to her berth and she opens a secret compartment in it. She takes out a small metal box and sits down on the berth, she opens the box to count the credits she had saved up so far. She has three thousand saved up so far, she needs at least five thousand to move to the city of Iacon. That's the one place on Cybertron that's not overrun by mobs because it's being heavily patrolled by police officers. That's where the police academy is, where she wants to go so she can become a cop and put an end to all the mobs.

She reaches over to grab a hologram projector off the table and she brings up a hologram picture of her parents, the only thing she has left of them, "I'm almost there, just need two thousand more and I'll be out of this city. But we have new owners of the city now and they raised the price of living here, so I might have to spend some of my credits to help Topper keep this apartment going and help the residents here. But I'll remain hopeful that someday I'll be able to get out of this city."

She gives them a small smile before she turns off the hologram and lays the hologram projector on the table, she then places the box back into the secret compartment and she gets ready to head to work.

When she gets down to the ground floor she greets Topper who has a worried expression on his face, "Strongarm, why did that Wolf-Con follow you? What did he want?"

"He was trying to bribe me into going out with him. It was nothing serious so nothing to worry about."

"Did you refuse him?"

"Of course, I'm never going to date a mobster, especially not a mob leader. I could tell that all he wanted was a frag and to have some fun, just like they all do. It's nothing serious."

"I just don't want anything to happen to you, you're like a daughter to me and I really care about you."

"I know Topper, and believe me nothing will happen." She tells him that but she's not completely certain herself, "Well, I need to head to work. See you later Topper."

"Alright. See you later Strongarm." Topper says with a smile but he was still worried, these new leaders don't seem like the type to take rejection too well.

~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Strongarm gets to work she's greeted by the owner who warns her that the two new leaders are sitting out front and to make sure she doesn't do anything to anger them, it's the same warning he gave all of his workers. Strongarm guaranteed that she wouldn't and she got to work, when she walked out of the back the first thing she saw was Steeljaw sitting at a table with the same femme she saw him with earlier.

She also saw another femme sitting on the other side of him, which was no surprise. Thunderhoof was sitting there as well with a femme on each side of him, though they seemed to be more into Thunderhoof than he was into them. Mobsters are such players, always trying to get as many femmes as they can. She ignores them as she goes to serve the other tables.

She goes over to the table with a group of mechs that she knows all too well, especially two of them who had been working for Jawsplitter, "There's our favorite waitress." A black and grey mech spoke with a gruff voice. He's an ordinary Cybertronian who was one of Jawsplitter's guards, he was left behind with a few of the others to keep watch over the city and make sure the two new leaders don't do anything too drastic.

"You know I'm always going to be here, Blacknight."

"I hope you're not too mad that you weren't told ahead of time that Jawsplitter was leaving." The tiger-looking mech says, "He just couldn't figure out how to tell you."

"I was at first, Stripey. But I understand."

Stripey isn't actually his name but Strongarm could never understand what his real name was so she started calling him Stripey when she was a sparkling and it just stuck. He doesn't mind her calling him that so she continued instead of using his real name, but she's the only one that can call him that.

"Good. He didn't want you to be mad at him. He knows he caused you a lot of pain but he really cares about you."

Strongarm didn't want to talk about it anymore so she changed the subject, "Want can I get you guys?"

"Just regular high-grade for today." Blacknight told her.

Strongarm looks at them with a raised optic ridge for a moment before she goes to get their drinks. It's strange that they don't want overdose high-grade Energon like they usually get, but she supposes they're just not in the mood for it today.

As she walks by a table she feels a servo touch her aft. In one swift motion, she turns around, grabs the servo, puts her servo around the bulky green mech's neck and she slams him onto the floor. Every bot looks over at them and starts laughing, all except Steeljaw and Tunderhoof who were just amazed that she could take down a big mech so easily.

"Get him, Strongarm!" One of the femmes that are sitting with Steeljaw shouts out as she laughs. Strongarm hates that every bot in the city knows who she is because of Jawsplitter.

"Grindshift, you should know by now not to touch Strongarm!" Stripey shouts as he tries to contain his laughter.

Grindshift laughs as Strongarm releases him and stands up, "What can I say? I'm a sucker for a femme that can beat my aft!"

Strongarm shakes her helm as she reaches down to help the mech up. Grindshift gets up with the help of Strongarm and he sits back down at the table, "I swear I think I'm in love. Will you please reconsider my offer to mate with me?" He asks as he keeps holding her servo.

Strongarm bends his digits back to release her servo from his, "No!" She says as she frees her servo, she then walks off to the back.

"You can't blame a mech for wanting to try again!"

Strongarm looks back at him before looking over at Steeljaw who is staring at her with desire in his optics along with a hint of anger, as though it angered him that another mech touched her. But that couldn't be right though. Why would he get angry about that? She turned back around and went into the back to get the high-grade Energon for the mechs at her table.