Chapter 4

When Steeljaw and Thunderhoof finished speaking Jawsplitter came forward again, "That's all, you all may now return to your residence or go about your business!" All the bots stand up and begin leaving as they talk amongst themselves about the new leaders and rules set in place, "Strongarm, you stay!" Jawsplitter says as he walks off the platform.

Strongarm rolled her optics as she looks over at Topper, "You go on, I'll be there in a bit." Topper just nods with a worried look and walks off. Strongarm walks over to Jawsplitter and he leads her to a spot where they can talk in private.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Strongarm. I just couldn't find a way to tell you. I mean I knew you wouldn't be upset about it but I just couldn't bring myself to say the words to your face."

"We might not have gotten as close as you wanted but I will say that I will miss you. I have known you since I was a sparkling after all, you basically raised me." Jawsplitter smiled at her. It warms his spark to hear that, "Why them? Why did you have to sell the city to them?"

"They made a good deal."

"Even knowing about their reputation you gave them the city because they offered the most credits?"

"That's what matters in this business Strongarm. It's not only ruthlessness and reputation that gets you far but also how much credits you possess. How do you think those two got so much territory on Cybertron?"

"They'll ruin the city."

"They promised me they wouldn't ruin it."

"And you believe them!?"

"Strongarm, settle down!" Jawsplitter says firmly.

"I just got a really bad feeling about this."

"You just don't trust them because they're mob leaders."

"Of course I don't trust them. I don't trust any mobsters."

~~~~~~

Steeljaw watched the pair as they talked, though his optics were more so on the femme. He can tell that she's very unpleased with the arrangement but he's sure he can change her mind over time. His charms always work on the femmes, he hasn't met a femme yet that refused him. Though she's already proven to a bit difficult but that's fine, he loves a good challenge.

"I didn' appreciate you interrupting me like that Steeljaw." Thunderhoof says from beside him.

"Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist." Steeljaw says keeping his optics on the femme, "That femme is very intriguing."

"Let me guess, you found a new plaything. You just can't resist getting you one or two femmes to play with in each city."

Steeljaw finally looks over at him with a chuckle, "You should try it sometime, it really relieves stress."

"There are pleasure bots for that."

"True, but you can have fun with pleasure bots while playing with a couple of femmes. It's all just fun and games... Maybe not for the femmes after they find out that they were played, but for me it's all for fun."

"Well, you might want to find another femme 'cause somethin' tells me this femme isn't gonna go for it." Thunderhoof says as he points at Strongarm.

"But that's what makes her so intriguing, she's gonna be a challenge and you know I love challenges. I haven't had one in a while and the last femme that was supposed to be a challenge didn't take too much to convince. Then she turned out to be really annoying, I didn't even want to bother with her anymore." Steeljaw says with a grimace and a small quiver of disgust at the thought of the femme.