Chapter 3

When Strongarm arrives at Jawsplitter's place she transforms and is instantly greeted by Jawsplitter's guards, "Now isn't the best time for you to visit Strongarm." One of the guards tells her. The two are regular Cybertronians but they look big and scruffy, not mechs you would want to get into a fight with. But Strongarm has managed to take them both down a couple of times so she doesn't fear them in the slightest as others do. She just ignores him and brushes past the pair to go inside. The two could tell she was in one of her moods where they didn't want to tussle with her so they let her go by.

Jawsplitter's place is like a mansion with four floors and fifty rooms. The mechs that work for him each get to have their own room and space. Strongarm was offered a room but she declined, she would rather live in her own place and support herself rather than rely on Jawsplitter. As she goes up the stairs the lights would glow a beautiful blue with golden hues which reflected off the walls. All sorts of beautiful jewels and Cybertronian artifacts decorated the hallways, almost all stolen of course. Though there are a few that Jawsplitter did buy, surprisingly.

Strongarm makes her way to Jawsplitter's office to see if he's there. She opens the door to find him sitting at his desk putting away some halopads from the day's business. After putting away the last one he looks up and sees Strongarm walking over to his desk, "Strongarm? You rarely visit this late. To what do I owe this visit?"

Strongarm stops in front of his desk, "I want to know what was going on earlier with those new mechs. How come I didn't know about the meeting and why haven't I heard about the new mechs you're doing business with?"

Jawsplitter looks at her for a second then starts to stand up out of his chair, "Strongarm, it's late and I'm tired. Not to mention the drink is already starting to get to me. Apparently, I can't handle overdose high-grade Energon drinks like I used to," Jawsplitter chuckled, "you'll find out in the morning what the meeting was all about."

Strongarm watched the mob boss as he headed for the door to go to his room, "In the morning? Why should I have to wait until the morning? Why can't you tell me now?"

"Strongarm, that's enough!" Jawsplitter shouts as he stops walking but continues facing the door, "You will find out in the morning along with the rest of the city! I am going to go recharge, I suggest you go home and do the same. I will see you in the morning."

"But-"

"Goodnight Strongarm!" Jawsplitter walks out of the office and heads to his room. He hates that he has to keep her in the dark about what's going on but he just can't tell her. He would much rather let her find out when they make the announcement to the whole city.

-----------------------------

As Strongarm drove home she couldn't help but think about Jawsplitter. What is it that he's not telling her? Even his guys are keeping it a secret, none of them would tell her, "Guess I'll just have to wait until the morning."

When she makes it to her building she transforms and heads inside. It's nothing big and fancy like Jawsplitter's place, it's just a little apartment that an old mech built once the war ended. The old mech runs the place and makes sure it's in tip-top shape. He greets Strongarm whenever he sees her and she enjoys talking to him, especially when he tells her stories about the war. He got the idea to make an apartment for Cybertronians when he heard about them from bots that had been to Earth and learned so much about the planet. He vowed that he would be the first to make one for Cybertron and he achieved the goal as soon as the war ended.

When Strongarm enters the building she sees him sitting at a desk as usual. He instantly perks up when he sees her and gives her his beautiful smile, "Hello Strongarm. How was work?"