Chapter 6

This is the song that's playing at the party at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Steeljaw looks over at the femme lying next to him completely knocked out, disappointment fills him knowing that it's not Strongarm lying next to him. He thinks back to when he was fragging this femme in the aft, pounding her into the berth, he kept thinking about Strongarm. Her face and aft flashing through his processor a few times and he found himself wishing that it was her he was fragging. He even came close to saying her name a couple of times.

He releases a low growl as he gets up off the berth, he puts his armor back on before stepping out onto the balcony that's outside his room. He looks out over the city as he wonders why he can't get that femme out of his processor. He grabs the rails that surround the balcony as he growls, no femme has ever plagued him this much. It's supposed to be just fun and games, he toys with them then moves on. Why is this femme affecting him like this?

When that mech touched her earlier Steeljaw felt his Energon boil as anger filled his body, he suddenly got a sense of possessiveness over her. He wants her and he doesn't like the thought of another mech touching her. But why? What makes her different from the other femmes?

He goes back into the room and he wakes up the femme that's in his bed, he tells her to get her armor back on and leave. He needed some time to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strongarm walks through the marketplace with Topper as they look for stuff to add to the apartment, "Strongarm, look at this!" Topper says as he picks up a ceiling light, it has a purplish tint to it but you can make it any color you want and there's a button that you can press to make stars shine through to make any room look like the universe. Topper has been wanting to get a new ceiling light for the lobby, "Isn't it pretty?"

Strongarm smiles as she looks at it, "It's beautiful. It would look really nice in the lobby."

"I agree." Topper says before he pays for it.

"Strongarm."

Strongarm freezes at the sound of the familiar voice, not him. Strongarm turns to face the Wolf-Con, "What do you want Steeljaw?"

"Why so hostile? I just wanted to say hi." Steeljaw looks over at Topper, just noticing his presence, "Sir."

"Hello, Steeljaw." Topper says with a smile, he always tries to be nice to any bot he greets, even a bot from the mob.

Steeljaw looks back at Strongarm, "I assume you're gonna be at the party your boss is hosting tonight."

"Of course, I have to work."

"Yeah, well, I hope you'll -"

"Steeljaw, there you are!" A light blue femme shouts as she runs over them.

He sure moves fast. Strongarm thinks as Steeljaw growls lowly at the interruption.

"Strongarm, Topper. How are you both?" The femme greets the two upon noticing them.

"Hi, Aquatica." Strongarm greets back with a smile, "We're doing fine?"

"Hello, Aquatica." Topper greets with his usual smile, "How are you?"

"I'm great! Really looking forward to the party tonight!" Aquatica responds with excitement, "I know you need to raise your credits Strongarm, but I hope you will join in on the party at some point. You deserve to have more fun and not work all the time!" Strongarm opens her mouth to answer but Aquatica keeps talking, "How is it going with the credits? Are you close to having enough to leave the city yet?"