Chapter 8

OMG! I didn't realize it's been over half a year since the last time I updated this story! I'm so sorry, I was getting into other fandoms and life started getting hectic and stuff. Sorry for the wait, but here's the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strongarm comes to a stop in front of Jawsplitter's old mansion, which now belongs to the new mob leaders and their members. She knows that Steeljaw will be showing up at any moment now so she quickly transforms and goes inside. Once she's inside she's greeted by Blacknight, "Strongarm, you came."

"You said you had something to give me."

"Yes, follow me." Blacknight lead the way to Jawsplitter's old office. Strongarm looked around at the mansion as they walked, she can already see so many changes being made by the new leaders.

When they reach the office Blacknight closes the door and walks over to the desk, "This is something Jawsplitter made for you." He says as he opens the drawer and brings out a box, he places it down on the desk before speaking again, "It's a gift he had wanted to give you but he could never find the right time."

Strongarm walks up to the desk and carefully picks up the box, she opens it to find a bracelet that you can clasp onto your wrist. It's lined with pieces of Energon crystals which made it look so beautiful, she sees a button on the side of the bracelet and she presses it. A holographic image of her parents popped out.

"Jawsplitter wanted to give you something where you could carry around the image of your parents everywhere you go. Out of all the bots he had killed your parents are the only ones he regretted killing. The more he watched you grow, the more he got attached to you, the more he regretted killing your parents."

Strongarm's optics started filling with lubricant, "I never thought he could actually feel regret for his actions."

Blacknight leans on the desk to get a bit closer to her, "Jawsplitter didn't go to a smaller city to conquer it, he went to retire from the mob life, and it's not because he's getting too old. It's because he changed and decided to quit the mafia, because of you."

Strongarm's optics widen, "Me?"

"Yes. You changed him Strongarm, you helped him see that there's more to life than conquering cities and killing bots. He wanted to try living a normal life, and the bots that left with him also retired. Those who stayed behind only did it to watch over the city and make sure it's not destroyed."

"I can't believe I actually changed him and made him want to live a better life."

"Keep it between us, the only ones who know are his mechs and now you. No other bot is to find out or his life might be in danger."

"I won't say a word."

"One more thing before we leave, I've been looking at some of their datapads and found out that they have a rival mafia group that always tries to take any city that they take over. If this group comes here it could mean bad news for the city, so keep a watch out."

"I will." Strongarm says as she puts the bracelet on.

"Oh, also, Jawsplitter made that where it can't fall off or be taken off by any bot but you. That way it won't get lost or stolen." Blacknight says as they walk out of the office.

"Oh, that's a relief. I won't have to worry about it then."

When they got closer to the doors of the mansion they see the doors open and Steeljaw entering the mansion, Oh no, why couldn't he have returned after I left? Strongarm thought as she started to panic a bit, she did not want to see this mech again today.