My idol| Yuta [NCT]

I opened the door and entered SM. My heart was racing at an unbeatable rate. Why? Because I'm going to be trained under SM, my dream company and the trainers for my groups are NCT 127. I literally crush on Yuta so much that I even kept his photo as my wallpaper and have a tattoo on my waist of his initial. Obsessed or whatever you say but I'm not like, oppa marry me or oppa I love you.

I just love him from far and want him to be happy. He is my inspiration and I would love to train under him. I stood in front of the receptionist making me her look at me. She gave me a bright smile and asked, "Yes, ma'am, how may I help you?" "Um... I'm the new trainee here and I wanted to know where can I find the central office?" I asked her politely.

"Okay. You have to the elevator and go the 30th floor. You'll find the central office at the end of the hallway." She explained me. "Thank you" I bowed to her and started walking to the elevator. The elevator was already on the floor so I got in it and pressed the 30th floor and waited for the door to close. The door was closing when I heard, "STOP THE DOORS"

With my instinct, I placed my hand between the door and stopped them. I heard the footsteps getting louder and then the person came into the view. My eyes widen as I saw who it was. 'Yuta and Jaehyun?' my mind said. They both entered and stood beside me. "Thank you for stopping the elevator" Both said as I bowed nervously. I looked the other way and silently screamed!

Like who wouldn't? Being in the same elevator with your idol is also a dream. I looked at both of them as they were murmuring something between them. That's when my phone buzzed. It was a loud bing causing both of them to look at me. "Ah I'm sorry. Please continue" I bowed a bit and removed my phone from my pocket. The wallpaper of Yuta's aesthetic photo while holding a rose was visible.

 The wallpaper of Yuta's aesthetic photo while holding a rose was visible

I opened the messaged and it was from dad. It said, 'Meet your idol daughter' I smiled and replied, 'I already met'. The next second, my phone started ringing with 'make a wish' I bite my lip and answered it. It's so embarrassing. "What is it dad?" I whispered. "Where did you met Yuta?" He asked excited. "I am with him right now appa!" I said as low as I could.

I looked at the two and saw them doing something on their phone. Thank god they didn't heard it. "Fine. Train well my dear." He told me. "Yes dad. I will make you proud" I answered and hung up. I placed the phone in my pocket and then remembered, "Um you didn't press the floor" I told both. "It's the same floor" Yuta answered. I nodded trying to hide down my smile.

I looked at the floor and we were almost there. Why is this lift so slow? Not that I'm complaining but still! The ting sound was heard signaling that we are here. The doors opened and I turn to Yuta and Jaehyun. "I'll get going first then. Have a good day" I bowed and smiled. "You too" Both said as I nodded and turned around before starting to walk towards the central office.

 I smiled to myself, thinking, 'It already is. Now that I saw Yuta face to face. God if you want, you can have me up there because now I don't have any wish. Just kidding. I have to make dad proud' I thought and made a poker face. I saw a door with 'central office' label. I knocked on the door and entered. "Oh who is this new face?" The guy sitting on the chair asked.

"I'm the new trainee sir. I'm joining the group Toxic." I told him. [I couldn't think of an idol group name. So Sorry] "Oh okay... I'll call one of your trainer and then you both can go to the practice room. Other members of your group are already here" He informed me. I nodded and waited while he dialed a number and called someone over the phone.

"Yes it's me. The last member of Toxic is here. Send one of the member to escort her.... Yes it's fine" He then hung up. "Your trainer is coming here. You can then go with him." He informed me as I nodded. After a minute later, there was a knock on the door and then the door opened. Is god really calling me up? Why send Yuta to escort me? Where are the other members?!!

I'm gonna get a heart attack anytime soon. I bowed to him as he did too. "Yuta-shi, take her to the practice room and you'll can start your routine" the guy said as Yuta nodded. "Please come Miss." Yuta said with a smile on his face. I gulped before exiting the office. He closed the door and came towards me. "Let's go shall we?" He said as I nodded. We both were silently walking.

"What's your name?" He asked me. "Y-Y/n, Na Y/n" I answered. "Oh you have the last name as Jaemin." He strike a conversation. "Yeah. I know. Many people asked if I was his secret sister. I wish I was because if I was then I would've got to meet y-" I stopped after realizing I was about to take his name. "Meet Yuta. Complete the sentence Y/n-shi" he said as my eyes widen.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked. "When we were in the elevator-

Flashback [Yuta's POV]

I thanked the girl for stopping the elevator when Jaehyun tapped my hand. I looked at him with raised eyebrow. He pointed at the girl which caused me to frown. He silently groaned and pointed a finger his waist and then at her. I looked at her waist which was shown because of her crop top. It was a tattoo of letter 'Y'. "What about that?" I whispered in his ear.

"Isn't it your initial?" he asked back. I nodded and hissed at him, "But that doesn't mean it is tattooed for me" "But it fe-" he was cut off by a bing. It was phone's notification. The girl removed her phone and her lock screen was lit up with my photo while holding a rose. My eyes widen. I looked at Jaehyun who was giving me a 'I told you' look. I removed my phone and texted him.

He also removed his phone and we started texted over there. 'Is she my fan?' I messaged him. 'I think so. She looks like she is new trainee or something. She can be your fan' he replied. Out of nowhere, 'make a wish started bursting. I looked at and saw it was her phone's ringtone. I smiled silently and focused back on the phone. 'She is definitely our fan' Jaehyun's message said.

"What is it dad?" she whispered. It's her dad. Her dad must've said something to which she answered. "I am with him right now appa!" She said as low as she could. 'She is talking about you Hyung' Jaehyung texted. I was about to reply when, "Yes dad. I will make you proud" I heard the girl say. I looked back at her with a smile on my face. The spirit of hers...

End of flashback [Y/n's POV]

I blushed as he finished telling me the flashback. "So, miss fan, would you like to have a coffee with your idol?" He asked me with a smile. I nodded, not able to open my mouth. "That's good because I tend to make the first move babygirl" He winked and opened the door which I guess is the practice room. I stood there frozen. "What? Aren't you to see the sweaty yet sexy me?" He smirked at me. I bit my lips before running past him. He laughed as others looked at us confused.