Bruises| Cha Eun Woo

Rain drops started hitting my skin as I felt calm. The jaw which had wound started paining but it didn't bothered me. I just kept lying on the ground as my bruises were aching making me go numb. I could feel all the emotions being drained from inside you. I closed my eyes, drowning into the rain. I can still hear each and every word said. I can't believe this is what I have to go through just to be with him. It is cruel and unfair god. This is not how love should happen.

'He is a superstar while you work at cheap textile industry' 'He is so much better than you' 'He will use you for your body and leave you.' 'You two won't be together for long.' 'He will understand what he deserved.' 'Look at you and look at him.' and so much more said. I still can't forget it. The verbal abuse was harsh enough but this? All the scars and bruises all over my body makes me wanna die. Yeah it is not much compared to others but the pain is different for everyone. It is unbearable for me right now. God help me.

"Y/n!" I shot my eyes open as the ground passed soundwaves of his footsteps. I turned to my side and saw a figure running towards me. I couldn't see properly as water droplets falling in eyes. I sat up and looked to my right to see him, in white pants and red formal which is drenched due to rain. I felt it in my heart. All the emotions coming back to me. The peace I felt at his sight, the smile on my lips, the knot in my stomach seeing worry in his eyes.

He stopped at my feet, looking down at me. He was panting. He offered his hand as it took them. He pulled me on my feet and cupped my cheek as I winced in burning pain. "Shit I'm sorry" he apologised. I stared at him. I felt my vision blurring. How could he bring the most vulnerable side of my out? "Are you okay? Oh no you aren't! Does it hurt very much? I mean it must be but just asking cause you know-" I cut him off, "I'm fine, now that you are here" I smiled through pain. "Gosh you scared me princess" he whispered and pulled me to his chest.

I inhaled his chocolate scent as tears fell down my eyes. He kissed the top of my head making me break into sobs. Fuck I can now feel the wounds hurting. I fisted his shirt at his waist as I felt weak. "It hurts. It fucking hurts so much" My voice broke as I was sobbing loudly. My tears mixed with the rain crawling down my cheeks. "I will make sure the people who hurted you gets what they deserve." He said in devil's voice. My heart never felt so loved before. Thank you for loving me.