Out of Gas Pt.1| Suho [EXO]

"Yeah and he thought it would be good. It was the most disgusting cake I've eve-" I didn't heard anything after that. I frowned and looked at my phone. "Hello? Suzy? Yah bae!" I spoke but nothing. I stopped my car and took the phone to see it was dead. I groaned and plugged in the charger. I attached it the car's plug-in point. It still didn't lit up.

I then realized that the car was not started. I turned the key and turned the engine on but it made some weird noises and stopped. I tried few time more but nothing happened. "It must be out of gas. I knew I should've loaded this useless thing." I punched the steering wheel in frustration. I took my belonging which was just a purse filled with a small perfume bottle.

I love the scent of it. My now dead phone, its useless charger, earplugs and money. I don't have makeup and all. I actually hate those stuff because it feels like someone had applied wet mud on my face. No offense. I then got out of my car and locked it and threw the key in my purse. I was at an old highway where there were not much people. I sighed and leaned on my car, waiting for someone, anyone to pass through here.

It must've been an hour I guess when I saw a black car coming my way. My eyes lit up as I waved to the car while it was coming closer. The driver slowed the car and finally stopped in front of me. I pulled up a smile and knocked the window. The windows rolled down a handsome yet innocent face came in my view. He got good looks for sure. "Is there a problem?" He asked me.

God his melodious voice. "Y-Yes. My car actually r-ran out of gas. I needed lift till the main highway." I explained my situation to him. "No no. I can drop you till your destination." He smiled. My heart skipped a beat after looking at his lip twirled into a smile. "I hope I'm not causing a trouble" I asked him. "Oh not really. It's not every day I help such pretty girl" He complimented as I blushed.

I nodded at him. "Get in" He ordered as I walked to the other side and opened the door before getting inside the car. It was actually BMW's latest version. I don't know the exact model name but I remember seeing it on TV. "Thank you for your help" I bowed at him as he started the car. "Oh don't make it a big deal. Who knows our paths may be the same" He said as I frowned.

"Let's not talk about that, what is your name?" He asked me. "It's Park Y/n, and your?" I answered. "I'm Kim Jun Myeon, people call me Suho but" he told me. "Oh... I feel like I have heard that name somewhere. Are you someone famous like idol or actor?" I asked him while turning my whole body in his direction. He laughed as my eyes widen.

'Why is my heart fluttering so much? I know he's cute and handsome but really?' I thought while staring at him laugh. "I'm just someone who works at a restaurant. No one famous" He informed me. "Oh really..." I pouted. "Why? Do you think of me as someone?" He smirked at me. Okay, he isn't innocent at all. "Hey!" I hissed at him making him chuckle. I rolled my eyes.

"I have to go the xxx apartment in Gangnam." I told him. "Huh? That's where my friend lives too" He told me. "Wow we really must cross paths." I repeated his previous dialogue. "You are really fun to be with, Y/n-shi" he complimented. I did a hair flip in swag. "Would it be okay if I turn the radio on?" I asked him while pointing at the radio... 

"Sure." He answered shortly. I turned it on and changed some channels when 'Double trouble couple' from Strong woman Do Bong Soon was hear. It just started as I smiled. "Perfect" we both said together, we both looked at each other and laughed a bit. We might have many things in common. Who knows! But he's not a dangerous person but actually someone to be comfortable around.

"Goyohan maeumsoge trouble" we both started together. "Heundeulligo issneun geon true" His singing voice is daebak! "Saenggakjido mothan neoui jonjaero inhae iri bokjaphaejyoseoo!" I smiled as we both started having our karaoke. "Pihal su eopsneun sweet trouble, gibuni nappeujin anhgu! Naccseon neukkimiya pyeongonhal tae boda, waenji deo kkeulineun geol"

"[Oh I need you, I don't understand me] Jeomjeom pajyeodeuneun geolkka eoneusaenga nado mollae!" I took a deep breath and looked at Suho, "Double Trouble Couple! Ajik munjega neomu manheun uri dul. Bubble bubble couple! Isanghage nae maeumi nogadeune. Sweet, trouble. You feel me now? Time is over" I stopped singing as half part was sang.

"You have really melodious voice Suho-shi" I complimented him. He smiled at the road and said, "I can say the same." "I sound like a pig oinking" I told him as he started laughing. "You have a great sense of humor." He told me. "I know. I got it from my brother" I said proudly. "I know someone with the same humor as you" he informed me. "Oh really. I must remind you of him them?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You also look a bit like him. I just don't want to connect any dots like you must be his sister and we were destined to meet" He said and now, it was my time to laugh. "You really watch too many dramas" I teased him as his face turned scarlet. "We'll be there in no time Y/n-shi" he told me as I nodded. The next song to play was 'Everthing' from Dots. This is really my dream songs.

My dream is to play this song on my wedding. It would be so romantic. Walking down the aisle with this song as background and eyes locked with my love. Without knowing, I turned to Suho. How would he look in that suit and tie? I shook my head and got to my sense. What am I thinking!? But he makes my heart go crazy though... He would be a good and caring boyfriend/husband.

"Suho-shi, are you single?" I asked which caused both of us to go into surprise. I was also shocked by my sudden outburst. "Y-Yes. Why?" He answered nervously. "No, just asking." I lied. "We are here." He informed me. I looked in front and saw the building come in my view. He stopped his car in front of the building. "Thank you for the lift Suho-shi. I would love if you would meet my brother and have a cup of tea" I requested him.

"Oh no. I have to reach somewhere in an hour. Maybe next time? I am visiting my friend tomorrow here maybe then we can meet if possible. You can give me your number." He explained. "Okay then." I said and put my number in his phone. I opened the door and got out of the car. I looked through the open window and smiled, "I'll meet you tomorrow Suho-shi. See you soon" I said as he nodded and then drove off.

I was still looking at his car while my heart longing to see his face. Why? I shook all the thoughts aside and entered the building and going to my brother's house.

 Why? I shook all the thoughts aside and entered the building and going to my brother's house