Time Travel|Suga (BTS)

I slowly entered the school. I tip toes while looking around cautiously. What if h- "Hello there!" I heard a familiar voice. I shut my eyes while cursing under my breath. I turned to my left and saw him coming towards me. "What do you want from me now Suga?" I asked coldly.

"Don't use my attitude towards me. The results won't be good" He said while coming dangerously close. I gulped the thick air down my throat. I felt this boldness take over me making me poke my finger in his chest with force which made him stumble back a bit.

"Do you know how it feels to be bullied in front of the whole school? Do you know how much pain it feels when you're hurting inside because of humiliation? Do you know, how it feels to be pushover for everyone?" I raised my voice grabbing some attention to us. He looked taken back by my outburst.

"You know how to take your anger out on someone but if you went through my life, you'll want to die in regret." I finished the hurt speech with tears crawling down my face. I looked at him disgustedly and turned around to the exit. I don't want to be in school today. So I decided to go home.

Well let me tell you, he is Min Yoongi aka Suga who loves to bully me. It's happening since last year which was also when he transferred here. Before he came, my life was peaceful but now, it's full of attention which I don't like.

I ran out of the school in tears. I took the short cut to my house which I never took. My mom took me from here once. It's her daily way she says. I started walking in turns and turns but at last, I was lost. I pulled my hair in frustration. I stopped for a second and saw a telephone booth at a distance.

I can call mom and ask her to come pick me up. I didn't brought my phone because it's broken. I walked to the booth and opened door before entering inside. I saw that there was nothing but just a dial pad. Where is the telephone? Nonetheless I started dialing my mom's numbers.

2-0-2-8- before I could finish the remaining numbers, I was pulled into something making me scream. It felt quite warm but suddenly, darkness took over and I couldn't see anything. I spread my arms but nothing. What is happening?! Suddenly, light flashed in my eyes making me shut it close. I felt like I was on ground.

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was standing in front of a TV? What the hell? Wasn't I in a booth? I frowned and looked around. I saw that it was someone's house. It was looking really beautiful, just like my dream house. Sky blue walls, cloud painting on the ceiling, red carpet.

"Mom!" I heard a cute voice. I looked at the owner to see a small boy around 4-5 years running towards me. He showed me his book which had a drawing made in it. But why is he coming towards me. He stopped in front of me with a cute smile. I think I saw that smile somewhere.

"Mom, look I made a drawing." He told me while pointing at the book. What shocked me was when he called me mom. "M-Mom? Me?" I pointed at myself. He nodded. I kneeled down really confused. "Look I made a drawing of you, me and dad." he put the drawing in front of my face.

I looked at it. At the top, I saw some numbers. 2/4/2028- WAIT! Shouldn't it be 2021!! My eyes widen as I was now understanding the situation. Am I really in the future? Did the number I dialed was to type the year we want to go ahead in? If yes, then this must be my child. What the hell is this all?!!

Wait... he said dad which also means he must be my husband. Who is he?! "Mom?" I snapped back to reality. "Y-Yes." I said. "How is it?" He asked me. "It's really pretty." I smiled at him while ruffling his hair. "But do you dad really look this handsome?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Show me his photo" I said as he frowned at me. Of course he must be confused because his mom is asking how his dad looks like. He slowly pointed at the table. I looked at it and saw a lamp and two frames with an older me, this boy and Suga?! My eyes widen at it. I quickly got up.