Author's Note

Hey guys! Welcome to my story!

I haven't written much of anything, especially fan fiction, in YEARS. Like probably 14ish years.
So this has been really fun for me to connect back to that part of my past.
I've always loved writing, but sort of gave it up in my late teens.

So, there are details that I know some of you are going to pop in here and leave an upset comment about...last names and physical traits.

I'm an OG Ed, Edd 'n Eddy fan. Like, I literally watched the first episode on it's very first airing back in 1999. So I've had a lot of time with this series. I was obsessed. So, naturally I had created full lives for all of these characters...last names, birthdays, parents names, siblings, hair and eye color that was not specified in the show. The whole bit.
I wanted to stay true to my 12 year old vision in this story.

Hence, Eddward Parkin (not Eddward Vincent. Vincent is cute, but Parkin was always his last name to me.) He also won't have long black hair and bright blue eyes. That's not what Edd was to me. As the show never specifies any of this, please respect the detail decisions I kept from my youth.

Onto Kevin- I can't remember the last name or eye color I gave him, so I kept the Kevedd standards. I'm not sure who started it, but whoever that was, they get the credit for it.

If my Edd details bother you, feel free to change it in your brain. But this is my story and I felt it best to stay true to the visions I had when this show was my life.

It's also set in present day-but a present day that we never dealt with this awful pandemic. I didn't feel like writing around masks and distancing, so we'll just pretend like it never happened.

I'm also working on a better title...let me know any suggestions you may have.

Thanks for reading!!

N.L.