Chapter | 01

" A lady who is classy tastes so much sweeter when she is nasty."

Emily POV:

Looking at the mirror I glance at my outfit the small two-piece the diamonds on my breasts not really hiding my nipples.

Finishing up my makeup I look to see all the girls who I have come to be friends with and love getting ready.

Glancing in the mirror again I see my make up is fixed properly. Getting up I grab my diamond 6 inch stilettos and putting them on.

"Ella your on in two minutes." Cole said as he came in the dressing rooms with his hands over his eyes

We all look at each other and one of the girls walks up to him and puts on of her extra bra's in his face.

Drops it in his hands you can hear him grunt a little low. We all start laughing and looking at him I see his cheeks coated a red crimson color.

Cole is a good guy he always protects us from stalkers and never does anything inappropriate.

Some of us talk to the boss through him no one has really met the boss we just heard he is rich and young.

Taking a deep breath I go behind the curtain just in time to hear them say "Welcoming your favorite girl the goddess herself ELLLLLAAAAAA!"

Walking from behind the curtain I can hear cheers and money already began getting thrown.

Wrapping my hands around the pole I slowly walked around it swaying my hips to the sexual music.

Hooking my legs around the pole I climb up and slowly drop my body down and swaying my hips to the beat.

Getting down on the floor I crawl to a man I see on my right climbing on top of him I grind my hips to the beat of the music letting him get a view of my body.

He seemed to be in a daze but tucked 500$ in my panty hook.

Finally the song came to an end making me get up and sway my hips as I walk to the curtain.

The whole time I felt an intense gaze on my body but I just ignored it and kept dancing.

Slowly bending down to give them a view of my behind and getting up throwing a wink I walk through the curtain.

Sitting down I take of my heels and take of my makeup. I see Cole come with a bag full of my money probably from my dance.

Placing it on my table I have a seat and I start counting all my cash I have 10,000 in total.

I also did some private dances earlier so that's where some of it comes from.

This is enough to pay for my sister latest school bills. Putting it all in the duffel bag I go grab a waitress outfit because my parents think I work at this big restaurant.

Putting it on I put my hair into a messy bun and grab my flats and my bag and head out.

"Bye , girl see you tomorrow." Kayla says smiling

I turn and wave at her and the rest of the girls. Walking out I go to the garage where the workers cars a parked and get into my rose gold jeep.

Driving off into the Los Angeles nights. I can't help but be stuck in my own thoughts. I was never able to go to college because we couldn't afford it.

I'm okay with that but I won't let that happen to my sister. I put her through high school now I put her through medical because she wants to be a surgeon.

Arriving home I see the apartment complex we live in I'm saving to buy us a house.

Taking my stuff out the car I separate the money in two bags. Heading up the stairs because the elevator does not work.

It's 9 flights. I'm dying I'm so out of shape. Unlocking the door I go inside and lock it sighing I take off my shoes and head to my parents room to see them asleep.

I put one of the bag next to the nightstand and head to my sisters room and do the same and fix her books.

Kissing her forehead and fixing her blankets on her and heading out and closing the door.

I head to my room and take off my clothes and jump on my bed to get some shut eye.

Time skip

"WAKEEEEEE UPPPPPP!!" Is what I hear first thing in the fucking morning.

Why god why am I being punished?

Groaning I roll over and check the time to see it's 10:00 am.

Sighing heavily I get out of bed and grab my stuff and head to the bathroom that we all share.

Taking a shower and getting dressed.

I go back to my room and put everything away and head to the kitchen to see my mom and dad.

Kissing them on the forehead I mutter a quick good morning and grab some toast putting it on plates and handing one to my sister.

I look at my parents seeing them open their mouth most likely to thank me for the money.

Quickly cutting them off I say "It's no problem your my family I want us to have a better life."

My mom looks at me with tears in her eyes while dad is consoling her.

"I'm sorry so so sorry my babies I love you so much."

Putting my plate down I engulf her in a strong hug while she cry's on my shoulder and whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

My parents always felt bad that they couldn't give us a luxurious or even middle class life if I'm being honest we're poor.

My mom always felt the worse though because she was diagnosed with leukemia and she started to get weaker.

Dad had to quit work to help her I was in school so was my sister so we couldn't help we had to move to this apartment.

That's when I finished high school and my friend Kayla who went to high school with me introduced me to stripping.

After the hug we finished breakfast I grabbed my bag and headed out to the mall because the girls wanted to introduce me to this girl.

~~~~~~~~

Hii 👋🏿

I hope you like this chapter.

How was your day?

QOFTC: what's your favorite breakfast food

Bye-Bye💋

          - aurora

                                     Vote!

                                 Comment!

                                   Follow!

                                        ❤️‍🔥