I'm sorry

Everybody processed what Estella said but a door slam cut their thoughts off.

"Huening Kai please tell me you were joking y-....." Yeonjun tried to finish his sentence but couldn't. 

"Tell me what Yeonjun!" Huening Kai yelled out startling them all

"You literally told me that you had a crush on Estella so why the fuck would you reject her," Yeonjun said. "Oh well I'm sorry that I felt worried that our relationship would be weird if we did this and besides I didn't even know she also had a crush on me," Huening Kai said in a sarcastic voice. Taehyun abruptly got up.

"Are you fucking dumb? She could have just forced you to kiss her but instead she asked permission because she was also worried that you didn't like her," Taehyun said. Huening Kai also stood up. "Well i'm sorry I was worried I was gonna get ghosted after, and get my heart broken," Huening Kai said. 

"If you really loved her then you would know when she is excited, when she is sad, when she is angry, and when she is worried but you certainly didn't know she was worried even though she was fiddling with her fingers and sightly furrowing her eyebrows and lets not forget the look in her eyes! She looked at you as if you were the most precious thing in the world that she didn't want to lose," Taehyun said out of breath after. Huening Kai looked down ashamed.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." Taehyun scoffed at what Huening Kai said.

"You didn't know wow I didn't know Stella was friends with such idiot's." Everybody looked at Taehyun with a surprised expression.

"TAEHYUN!" Soobin yelled.

"Oh just shut up Soobin please for once in your life you always have to get involved in dumb stuff," Taehyun said not sparing Soobin a glance.

Soobin teared up at what Taehyun said. Yeonjun hugged Soobin tightly.

"Taehyun enou-" Yeonjun was cut off by Taehyun.

"Seriously why are you with such a cry baby If I had such a crybaby as a boyfriend I would just dump him it would be much better if you did he just drag's you do-" Taehyun was cut off by a deep voice.

"TAEHYUN! Now I get why people call you all those names. You never care about people's feeling right," Beomgyu stared at Taehyun with an intense gaze before shouting, "Am I right! You never once gave a damn crap about your past friends and just to let you know I did talk to some of them but I still stayed friends with you even though I knew how shitty you treated your past friends but this crosses the line. Now I want you out of my sight in five seconds before I do something I'll regret," Beomgyu said in a ruff deep voice which sent shivers down everyone's spines.

Taehyun obeyed and left leaving Soobin who was currently crying on Yeonjun's shoulder and Yeonjun was still in shock while Huening Kai who was terrified quickly left out the house and ran the opposite direction of Taehyun and Beomgyu was currently trying to calm down after his anger outbreak.

-TxT