chapter 4

I was walked to supermarket but suddenly, but someone grabbed me from the behind. He cover my nose and mouth with cloth, then my vision blurry.

"Hani pov"
I wake up from my fainted and see a  weird place like bedroom but my my bedroom. I held my head because of the dizziness. What's going on? Where I'm? Then remember back someone just grabed me from behind and cover my nose. Automatically my body shivering and tear start falling down. I can't stand up because my body was tie at the chair,then,i heard a"click"the door in front of me open. There was a man with a black outfit and wearing a black mask.

"??? pov"
You already wake up. Welcome to my mansion Hani-ah. Make it like your home. Long time no see you. Who are you? I ask him with a shivering voice. He come near me. Hurmmm I see you already forgot me yeah. But don't worry,i just walk my work. Before my boss take you let me taste you first. I thought you have a beautiful body,right.

You have a beautiful eyelid with amber eyes, a small sharp nose,and lastly you have a sexy lip,he touch my lip with his thumb. How it feel when I taste it. He lick his lower lip while his thumb still touch my lip. I start to thrashing. Don't thrashing baby, it only hurt yourself. Our face very close and I felt his breath at my neck. All my black memories back. I don't know what to do. It hard for to cuddle myself when my body was tie.

I want to shouted when I felt his lip on my lip. My thrashing become aggaresive and my shivering become harder. I want to push him but I can't. God help me. Not for the second time.

He stop kissing me. Thanks for give me taste your lip. He lick his lip and leave me alone. I start crying, when I felt my head hurt so much. Arghhhhhhhhhh, it hurt. God help me.