chapter 8

Hani where the earth was you. Are trying to play hide and seek with me. Forget it because I know all the secret places in my mansion and don't forget you are still in my mansion. Hani where are you he start angry. He saw the rope on the ceiling,he pull the rope down and get out his gun and shoot the ceiling.

Meanwhile

Teahyung and Hani arrived safely at their car. Yongji-ahh ppali get ready for the ride. Yes boss. Ppali as fast as you can. Go to my mansion.Hani-ahh are ok? Ask Yongji.
Hani-ahhh
Hani-ahh
Speak with me. Teahyung why she not respond. Hani-ahh open your eyes please. Ppali Yongji ppali. Turn on the emergency signal.

An hour laters
At teahyung mansion
Yongji ahh please open the door. Can you get a clothes for her. Do you need anything teahyung. Take a towel for me in the wardrobe. I need to cover her body with towel. I will treat her wound and can you get me her clothes and all her essentials. Yes I will. Take good care of her. I will back as fast as I can.

"??? pov"
Ahhh shit. The jerk Kim teahyung. How you know Hani here. Arghhh who are you bitch.How you track her. Aaron, I heard someone call my name. Get ready for the punishment. You Kim Teahyung really make my life suffer you know. Wait and see. I will make you life suffer more than you do to me. Yeah, I'm here Paul. How you lost her,huh? James is raging right now what could we do? I'm sorry.

There have two people who safe her Paul. Are they the two of them Stick,ask Aaron. Yes. Did you found information about the brat man,ask Paul. Then show it to James. Jimmy can you check the CCTV and let me know if you find anything.Both of you, Aric and Aaron get their footprints and their fingerprints. As soon as possible. And you Stick check search more about them. I will check outside if there was something that can be a prove. Do your works property. You all may go now.

James I give them the works and they will updates if they found something about them.
Are they just two of them? Ask James. Yes just two of them. You Kim teahyung a little brat. You start it first I will continue it. You just have that girl,and you're not strong as us. Paul wages the spy to spy their movement. Tell the spy to keep an eyes on Kim teahyung. He's getting more cunning in silent. Tell our man they will having a practice because we need to be ready so if they send a attack will can handle it with own man.. OK James. Noted. You may leave now.

Kim teahyung, Kim teahyung. Pity you,you just same as him. Hahhahahahaha(evil laugh) if I can kill him easily, then it will more easily from him because your are weak. Hhahahahhahahahahhahahahaah. Don't you dare me Kim teahyung. I will to you  that which one more hight sky or ground. See you in next mission my Kim teahyung.