chapter 7

In the middle of jungle there have a big mansion with the bodyguards around the mansion. In the mansion there have a young girl who still unconscious. A few minutes later, she wake up from her fainted and she cuddle herself with his kneel at her chest and her face on her kneel. Her body shivering very much. She want go to bathroom but her leg condition very weak. She try again and this time she success to stand up but just a one step she fall into the ground back. She shuffle slowly and she arrived at shower. She open the water tap of shower and wet herself and cry alone. There no one in the room only her and also no one in the mansion because quite atmosphere. She hope there have someone who will let her out from there .

"Teahyung pov"
Yongji-ahh I think no more bodyguards because all of the bodyguards went to meeting with her boss. How you know that. I just heard it from one of them just now. Now let's go and find Hani. If you find her call me. You go to the righ hand lane and I will go to the left hand lane.Keep update so I know you're safe.

Teahyung,i saw a bedroom I want enter the bedroom. Be careful we still in the enemy's trap. I saw a bedroom too but this bedroom very weird. I will go in and check if Hani there. Orait tell me if anything happen

I enter the bedroom,i saw there have a chair with a rope like was someone here. Yongji-ahh do you find anything? Ask teahyung. No, I found nothing. Do you found anything? Yes. A chair with a rope but at floor there have some blood same like at the rope I think Hani is here. You get out first and watch your way don't let anyone see you. Prepare a car. I will out with Hani layers. Goodluck teahyung. Please get out safely with my Jung Hani. Jebal.

I follow the blood from the chair until the bathroom. I enter bathroom and saw a wet and lifeless physique. My tear falling down after look at her condition. It makes me hurt more and more. I run to her and call her name Jung Hani ireona. I'm here. Her weak body make cry more. Who do this to you, Honey.

I carried her bridal style till I get an imformation from Yongji. Teahyung ppali they're in the way to the mansion. Where are you. He enter the mansion already. Kim teahyung ppali get out from there. Ppali. She crying. Where are right now? Behind the mansion with a car. I heard "click" from the door. Hani-ahh kajja let's get out from here. You will safe. Just trust me. I out from the bathroom and took the rope. The door open and I heard hani-ah are you inside. Like I have heard this voice. Where I heard it from. Arghhh bichi, this bastrad. I run quickly and tie our body together. Hani-ahh hug me tightly. He put her head at his chest and say close your eyes. She hug him tightly. When he throw the rope on the ceiling the bathroom's door was open by someone.