chapter 6

"Yongji pov"
I very worried because Hani was telling her that she want went to supermarket. But it already late.She never late like this. Where the hell is she. No matter how late she was, she will call me but today she not call me also not answering my call. Ohh God what happen to her. I call her again but she's no answering the call. I start crying think something bad will happen to her.Then,she call someoe

........................ Answer your phone  you bichi.
She call again
Tut....tut.....tut

Yeoboseyeo,Yongji-ahh what wrong. After a month not call me is anything Ok. Ask him

Can you help me Kim teahyung
Yes,about what?You know my friend right? Jung Hani. Yes I know her but how you know that? That not important right now, I will tell you one day. Are with Hani right now? She ask. No I'm with bts why. What wrong with her. Did anything happen to her. I don't know why I being like this, why I felt like something bad happen to her. Can you track her. I don't know where the earth she was right now. Jebal Kim teahyung.How can I track her I don't know how to track. Jebal Kim teahyung,help me for this time. Ok cool down first I will track her. Don't worry I will help you.

"Teahyung pov"
Hyeong,jimin,jungkook I got to go. Where? They ask. I don't reply any words to them.I heard Jin say finish your food first teahyung you will get sick if you skip your dinner. Nevermind Hyeong I will make ramyeon later.Bye.

"10 hour later"
Finally, I got you. I call Yongji
Tut....... Tut........ Tut.....
Yeoboseyeo, Yongji-ahh I got her track. But she was in the big mansion in the middle of jungle. We must save her tonight, teahyung. Yahh, but how because there have a bodyguards around the mansion. It only two of us. Kim teahyung are you forget who we are. No I never forget it. Who we are. A rock climbing students and also a success fly students.Now kajja let's meet at Starbucks at near my house I'll wait you there.

30 minutes laters
They arrived safely and not get caught by anyone. Excellent job for both of us. Firstly we need a plan how to take Hani out from here. Second we need to becareful because there a lot of CCTV in the mansion. Third, we need to backup each other even we get caught. Last we need to out from here with anyone who and safe. Follow the plan that we discussed at Starbucks a few minutes later. If we fail the plan A we need to change it to plan B if also plan B fail change it to plan c. Take care. Don't get hurt. We need to safe her. Let's make a move.