chapter 5

"??? pov"
Aric I got her. She at my mansion right now but I tie her because I afraid that she will run away. OK good job. Did you do anything to her? He look at the ground and nodded. How she taste. He was shocked because he think his boss will scolded him but not like what I'm thinking. I smirk,not bad. But Aric there have some problem. I think she's not alone. What do you mean about? Look there have a man and girl by herside. I just got information about the girl only her name is Park Yongji. And I can't research the information about the man. I think his not Korean. Ok,tell Stick to research more about him and tell me if you all got his identity. You may leave Ohh before you leave take good care of her. If something happen call me. I will tell James she's with you.

"Bangtan pov"
Hyeong,where are you go 2 day ago. I can't search you ask Kookie to Teahyung. Usual place why. I remember the face,where is she?  I can't search her past 2 day. Hyeong I want ask you all something? Tell teahyung
What's that? Ask J hope. Don't tell me are you dating with someone teahyung, ask Jimin. Are dating with someone tea seriously, ask suga immediately. Haishhh aniyeo. Let me finish my speak first. I'm suspicious,you know I meet someone 3 days ago but now I can search her. "Her "are you dating with someone right ask JK with his smirk. Aniyeoooo. OK ,ok stop teasing him. Why with her ask nomjoon. When I meet her,she was having a trauma and it makes me weird my her trauma gone when she with me. Hwoahh jinjja? I think you and that girl are soulmate,tell jin. Mwohh soulmate. Yes soulmate. Why. I saw you blush teahyung, tell Jimin. Hhahahahahhahahahha, JK, jin, Namjoom, j hope and suga laugh. Stop teasing him let's go eat. Food already finish tell jin. Kajja. Naneun jinjja beagopa. Jin laugh . Teahyung is the most pampered member in bts. Sometimes Bangtan don't know who is the maknea JK or teahyung.