~ 𝒟𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎¹⁰~

~^*^~

~^*^~

I closed my swim bag hastily, Bokuto had given me when I was due to go to the gym but I was definitely late. I had swam for two straight hours not seeing the hour passed and now I had ten minutes left before the start of the practice match.
I didn't even dry my hair and ran out of the big room, luckily the gym wasn't far away.
I will run pushing people around, I apologized many times before resuming my brisk walk.
A few minutes later, the building where the boys were training finally appeared in front of me.
I grabbed my phone and asked Bokuto where I should reach him. His answer came straight out.

"Come to the locker room, it's door number 15."

I put my cell phone away and walked inside to find that famous door.
Arrival in front, no sounds and no voices came out. I opened the door quietly but no one was inside. I walked into the middle of the large empty room and apart from the strewn lockers and sports bags, no one seemed to be present.

"Shit ! Where are you Bokuto ?" I screamed out loud thinking my friend was hiding to play a joke.

"Kotaro is already gone for a stretch."

I turned with a start to the voice behind me. Atsumu was leaning on a locker. Shirtless with just shorts.
I turned directly to not look at him but I felt his gaze on my back.

"What are you doing there if everyone is already stretching." I asked.

I heard his footsteps approach me until I felt his breath on my still wet hair.

"I'm just late."

He grabbed a strand of my hair and my breath cut off automatically.

"You're going to get sick if you don't dry your hair, Hina." Atsumu whispered in my ear.

He yanked me around so I was facing him and I said facing his mischievous smile.

"You are not my father as far as I know." I provoked him.

His smile faded but a new glow lit his eyes. He brought his lips closer to mine and put his hand on my lower back.

"And yet, I can assure you that soon you will call me daddy."

He stepped back and again, his mean smile returned to his face.

"I'm going ! The match is about to begin !" He laughed leaving me alone in the middle of the now really empty room.

A few minutes later, after I came to my senses, I finally went to meet the boys in the training room.

"Hina ! Finally !" Bokuto shouted jumping on me.

"Hm sorry, I got lost."

I was lying but how do I tell him that his teammate had lost all thought of me.

"Hey Hina ! It's been a while !"

"My god ! Tatsuki ! What are you doing here ?" I asked my old high school mate.

"I'm on the opposing team today !"  He pointed out to me.

He hugged me and I did the same.

"I wanted to surprise you ! Washio is central to the EJP Raijin team ! That's why I insisted you come today !"

I thanked Bokuto and the three of us were chatting until I felt a look on me. I turned my head quietly and Atsumu and one of the other team looked at me. I recognized the new one as an old Atsumu partner. I had seen him in high school before.
Atsumu pointed at me discreetly and Suna whispered a few things to him and they both laughed.
I looked away from them to resume my conversation with my two former friends from Fukorodani but a coach arrived to start the match.

After some instruction, the two teams got into position on the field and the game began on a serve from the MSBY. Hinata tossed a ball to Atsumu who was serving.  He caught it on the fly and then turned suddenly to the bleachers where I was sitting. He pointed the ball at me and said a few things silently.

"Look at your daddy."

I swear to all that I never called you like that.