~𝒟𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓍¹⁷-

~^*^~

~^*^~

I woke up with a start and opened my eyes. A dim light pierced the shutters and I noticed two things. One, I was completely naked. Two, I was in Bokuto's bed.
He muttered something incomprehensible when I sat up in bed.
The memories of last night were slowly coming back. After Atsumu left, I slept with him. I had slept with Bokuto. The images ran through my mind one by one. I moaned, screamed, scratched him while he was inside me.
Deeper. Harder. Faster.

I rubbed my forehead and felt Bokuto wake up too.

"Hi." He straightened up and looked at me with his owl eyes. "Holy shit ! I forgot ! And You're naked !"

I put my head in my knees and sneered. The dominant Bokuto from last night had once again given way to the Bokuto I had always known. Drama queen ass.

"Yes Bokuto, I'm naked."

He scratched his cheek and lay back on his pillow.

"Are you okay ? Well I mean, it was still special last night." He asked me.

"I don't really know what went through our minds."

"Atsumu is a big manipulator. Damn fox."

"You regret ?" I dared to ask.

Bokuto put his hands behind his arms and huffed hard.

"Are you kidding ? I think you are by far one of my best shots ! What about you ? Are you sorry ?"

"I'm not sorry. It was really good but." I cut myself off in my sentence afraid to admit what might happen. "Are you afraid it's changed our relationship now ?"

Bokuto came closer to me and hugged me.

"For me nothing will change. You are my little baby and you always will be."

I hugged him too until we looked at each other.

"What's the hard thing hitting my thigh Bokuto ?" I asked, trying to keep from laughing.

"It's not my fault ! It's the morning okay ! All boys have a pole in the morning !"

He pulled away from me, trying to hide the huge bulge he had under his pants. It was too much for me and I burst out laughing followed closely by him.
He was right nothing would change between him and me.

A few hours later, dressed all in black as a change from my habit, I grabbed my hat which was sitting on a piece of furniture in the hall.

"I'm going to see Kenma today !"  I warn Bokuto.

"Are you coming home late or not ? Because I would like to bring the guys from the team over this afternoon." He asked.

I took some keys and stuffed them in my bag.

"I dunno. I got a message from my coach and I have a meeting with the team this afternoon."

I heard Bokuto come out of the kitchen and he came to meet me by the front door.

"Keep me informed."  He looked down my body then looked up at me. "You should use a little more color sometimes."

I stuck my tongue out at him and after saying goodbye, I left to join the taxi that was already below the apartment.

{^*^}

"You look weird."

Kenma didn't look up from his computer as she asked that sentence.

"How do you know ?"  I asked him amazed.

"You've barely spoken for an hour now. Not that it bothers me, but I'm used to answering you more than that normally."

He put down his computer mouse and turned to me.

"Are you going to tell me what happened ?"

Kenma knew me way too well and it got boring over time.

"I slept with Bokuto."  I let go.

"What did you do ?"  Yelled a voice behind me.

It was of course when I was saying that that Kuro'o decided to make his entrance.
I turned to him and his mouth was wide open and his eyes were bulging.

"Shouldn't you be working ?"  I questioned.

He settled on Kenma's bed and shook his head.

"I just come to eat with my friends, after I leave."

He grabbed Kozume's pillow and tucked it behind his back.

"Don't change the subject and tell us about it."

I settled down better in the chair I was occupying and prepared to share the why's and the how's.
I told the whole story, spending the time in the kitchen with Atsumu and then the next day when Bokuto surprised us on the couch and how he both ended up between my legs.
I told them how Atsumu had made me admit that I had always wanted to sleep with my best friend.
At the end of my story, the two boys looked at each other and spoke in unison.

"Damn fox."

If only you were the only ones who said it today.