~ 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝑒¹²~

~^*^~

~^*^~

   "You drink often for top athletes."  I noticed when the boys were already on their third beer when I had barely started the first.

Bokuto took a last sip before he sprawled out against the couch.

"Tomorrow is a day of rest so no need to pay attention to the line."

"Besides, I was told that you became a professional swimmer in France. Why did you come back here ?" Tatsuki asked me.

"The coach who takes care of the Japanese national teams contacted the one who takes care of me in Paris. She wanted me to be one of the swimmers who will represent the Nations Swimming League in a few months."

"And she missed me too much !" Bokuto added, clapping his hands.

I rolled my eyes but a smile formed on my face showing that it was true.

"And how long have you known each other anyway ?" Atsumu asked.

Bokuto pinched his chin with his two fingers and thought about it.

"We've known each other since we were five years old." I answered before Bokuto to avoid torturing his brain further.

"And are you going to tell me it's never happened between you ?" Atsumu added with a smirk.

"No !" Bokuto and I were responding in unison, a bit too quickly to prove otherwise.

The other two boys smirked at each other and I bowed my head.
Of course things could have been going on between him and me, it's not like he wasn't attractive.  And when you see your best friend go from a skinny boy to a man with a bigger build, I can tell you that I didn't miss the urge to jump on him.  But no. Nothing had ever happened, not that I didn't want to, but it just felt like sleeping with my brother.

"Anyway ! I want Yakiniku ! Who comes with me to Konbini ?" Bokuto asked standing up.

Tatsuki volunteered and Bokuto turned to me and tilted his head to the side as if asking if I was coming.

"No, I'd rather stay here."

"Atsumu? Are you coming or not ?"  Koutaro asked.

Atsumu crossed his fingers between them and leaned down, looking at me.

"Sorry Bokkun but I'd rather stay here."

   After the two boys left, I got up to go to the kitchen to throw away the empty beers that were lying on the living room coffee table. No. In reality, I was just running away from the living room and in particular Atsumu.
I rested my elbows on the kitchen counter and put my head in my hands. My thoughts were racing so much that I didn't hear the footsteps coming behind me.

"Such a beautiful sight."

I turned directly to Atsumu who was looking me up and down. He walked towards me until our two bodies were glued to each other.

"How about we play you and me ?" He asked close to my ear. "I'll try to guess which place you prefer to be touched."

He slipped his hand between the two of us and began to trace the line of my neck against his finger.

"Do I have a choice ? "  I asked.

He chuckled and his breath made me shiver.

"That's good, you quickly understand that it's me who decides."

He put his mouth against my neck then walked down the collarbone. A second shiver ran through me as his tongue licked the top of my chest.

"One point for me. I found the first place."

His hand began to creep over my stomach rising more and more.

"You don't wear a bra." The boy said, looking me straight in the eye. "Let's see this."

His hand squeezed my nipple and my head fell back instinctively.

"Second place. Let's see after."

His hand grabbed my neck and he turned me against the counter. My breasts were glued to the tile right on the counter and my ass was glued to her stomach.

"Let's see below,what it looks like."

I held my breath as his fingers moved up my skirt revealing my panties. Suddenly his hand snapped. A sharp heat ran through my whole body. His hand had just slammed my butt.
One. Two. Three.
At the fourth, a moan came out of my mouth which made me react immediately.  He grabbed my hair by the roots so that my face was turned to face him.

"Do you like it Hina ?"

No answers come out of my mouths. His hand slammed again and my mouth fell open, forming an o in surprise.

"Your head shows that you like it."  He said releasing my hair. "But let's really check."

His index touched my panties and pressed against my clit. He pulled my string aside and this time he gave me a flick. I moaned again not expecting this.
His finger started to move towards the entrance to my vagina but he didn't.

"You are already so wet Hina."

This time he tucked in one finger and then two.

"How many fingers do you think you can take ?"

This question was not intended for me, I knew that no matter what answer I was going to tell him, he wouldn't.
His two fingers began to move inside me and I arched even more.
But it was short lived, the sound of the keys in the front door made him back away. Bokuto and Tatsuki entered the apartment and called us.

"We'll come back to that later."

And again, Atsumu left me all alone.