Chapter 7

(Tris POV)
Around 5:30 in the morning I hear a knock at the door. I slap Tobias' arm to wake him up. "Ow! what was that for?" Tobias yells. "There's a knock at the door." I tell him. We get out of bed and get dressed. Tobias opens the door. Eric stands there looking impatient. "Max wants to see you both in his office immediatly." Eric says then leaves. "I wonder what Max wants." Tobias says. "Me too." I respond. We go to Max's office. I knock on his door. "Come in." We hear him yell. We walk inside and see 2 girls who look around the age of 16 or 17. One is about Christina's height with long, dirty blonde hair and has Tobias' skin color. The other girl has wavy long brown hair. She's about the same hight as me. "This is Divine" Max says pointing to the girl with the brown hair. "And this is Penny" Max says gesturing to the other girl. "Marcus has called me and asked me that I have these girls go through Dauntless initiation. I said no. He talked me into it. They missed the choosing ceremony because they were sick. So you will be training them until they are at the same level as the other initiates." Max says. I look at Tobias. He has a confused look on his face. I wonder what he's thinking. "I'll go tell the other initiates that training is canceled." Tobias says after we leave Max's office. "Come on girls. Follow me." I say. "Excuse me. Do you know Beatrice Prior?" Divine asks me. "W-w-hy" I stutter. "She's my cousin. Our dad's transferred to Abnegation together." Divine says proudly. "Do you know Tobias Eaton? He's my brother." Penny asks. Man, I'm so confused right know. I need to talk to Tobias. We finally get to the apartment. "You guys can sit here I will get you some blankets." I tell them. I walk down the hall to my room. Tobias is laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "How did you get here so fast?" I ask. "I mainly ran the whole way." He explains. I grab blankets and pillows to give to the girls. I head down the hall. The girls are in deep conversation. I give them the blankets and pillows. I'm really tired. I head back to our room and go back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I didn't know how to finish this chapter.
Brennan