Chapter 1

Tris' pov
As we pulled away, I saw Christina and Will with there mouths hanging wide open.
"Close your mouths your going to catch flies" I told them. They closed there mouths. Suddenly, I felt arms being wrapped around my shoulders. "Great Job coming in first place, Tris!" Uriah exclaimed. Then he went back to the other Dauntless born.
"Do you want to come back to my apartment before you choose your job?" Tobias asked. I forgot that I had to pick my job. I still have to think aboutit. I am thinking about being a tattoo artist or a Dauntless leader. Since I came in first place, I can choose to be a initiation instructor with Tobias. As we were walking back to Tobias' apartment Zeke stopped us and told us to be at the Candor and Dauntless party tonight as his apartment @7:00. "Do you want to move in with me Tris?" Tobias asks scratching his neck when we got to his apartment. "Yes, I would love to!!!!!" I exclaimed. We went inside. We went and laid in his bed. We talked and kissed a little to until it was time to go to the ceremony. When we got there, we were told to line up in a single and file line on the stage. We did as we were told. When everyone was here Eric started speaking. "Initiates, you have trained and now you are true Dauntless members. Now it it time to pick your jobs. Tris, your up first." Hatred was dripping from his voice as he said the last sentence. I walked up there. I'm so nervous. "I choose to be a part-time trainer with Four and for the other half of the year I would like to be a Dauntless leader." I said. Everyone started cheering. I looked at Tobias and he was smiling. The rest of the ceremony happened in a blur. Christina chose to be a clothing store owner. Will chose to be a doctor. Uriah also chose to be a Dauntless leader. Marlene chose to be a nurse. Last but not least Lynn chose to be tattoo artist.