Chapter 9 (Tris' POV)

I get back to the apartment. Tobias isn't there. I guess it's dinner time. I go down to the dining hall. I see all of my friends there. I get my food and go to my table. "Hey guys" I say. I get a lot of hey Tris'. "How was the meeting?" Tobias asks me as I sit down next to him. "Good I saw my dad and Marcus" I whisper to him. I don't want to share his secret to everyone. "I also stopped by my old house and saw my mom. Surprisingly, Caleb was there. I have no idea why. I think he wants something. He wouldn't see my parents for no reason." I tell him. Now that I think about it he might be up to something. He knows something. "Hey hon, we might need to go to Erudite to visit Caleb." I tell Tobias. "Ok we can plan that." He responds. After dinner-which consisted of Uriah and Zeke fighting if unicorns or ligers (I couldn't think of anything) are better, but obviously unicorns are better. Tobias and I plan our trip to Erudite. We are going in a week. I suddenly want Dauntless cake. I didn't have any with dinner. "Hey I'm getting Dauntless cake. Want any?" I yell to Tobias. "Sure" I'll be right back." I say back. I head down to the dining hall. To my surprise Uriah and Marlene are we're sitting at our table eating Dauntless cake. "Hey guys." I say as in walking up after I got my cake. I sit down next to Mar. "Hey Tris" Mar says. "Mind if I eat with you guys?" I ask. "Sure" Uriah says. For a few minutes we eat in silence. After about 20min of talking and laughing, I finish my cake. Tobias is probably worrying about me. Oh well. I get him some cake and walk back to the apartment after I said goodnight to Mar and Uri. I walk in the apartment and see Tobias pacing the floor. "Where have you been?" He asks worry dripping from his voice. "I ate my cake with Uriah and Marlene. I hope that was ok." I tell him. "Oh that's fine. I'm tired lets go to sleep. I'll eat my cake later. Maybe for a midnight snack." He says. We go in the bedroom. I change into pjs. We get into bed. I turn out the lights and fall into a deep sleep. "I love you Tris" I hear as I'm drifting into a deep sleep.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A/N
I will be trying to update more. I hope you liked it. Tris had a cake run.
-Brennan