Chapter 8

(Tris POV)
I wake up at 7:00am because I have a leader meeting in Abnegation. My father will be there as well as Marcus. This might not end well. I hop in the shower and get ready. Tobias was training the initiates because I had a meeting. Training starts at 7:00am. I grabbed a muffin and walked to the train tracks. The train was coming at 7:45 it was 7:39 I had a couple of minutes to finish my muffin. As I was eating, my mind started to wander back to when Uriah shot a muffin off of Marlene's head. That was a good time. I hear the train horn in the distance. I quickly finish my muffin and get ready to run. I've jumped on a train so many times, that I have gotten better. I wonder what this meeting is about. It is my first leader meeting. I'm a bit nervous. Not too nervous. The ride to Abnegation seems like it has been a couple of days. I don't know how long it is going to last. I should be able to come back to Dauntless, is not I'm sure my parents will let me stay for the night. I'll just have to call Tobias so he won't worry. As Abnegation headquarters comes in my view, I get ready to jump off of the train. After I jump I see Marcus talking to Johanna and Jeanine. I wonder what they are talking about. I walk in and go over to my dad. "Hi dad" I say well, more like yell. "Hi baby girl, what are you doing here? This is a leader meeting. You know that right?" He says. "Dad, I'm a leader. I got first in initiation." I explain. "Everyone take a seat. We will start in a minute." Marcus yells to everyone. I go and sit next to the other Dauntless members who are attending this meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3hours later
The meeting is finally over. It was so boring. Why did I become a leader again? Oh gosh, Marcus is approaching me. "What do you need?" I ask Marcus sweetly. "What are you doing here?" Marcus asks, disgust dripping from his voice. "As you should know I'm one of the new Dauntless leaders." I tell him. "I have to catch a train. Bye Marcus." I say quickly. I walk out of the building. I'm actually going to visit my mom. Good thing I remember where they live. I knock on the door. Caleb answers the door. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "I came to visit mom and dad. What are you doing here?" He responds. "As you should know I'm now a Dauntless leader. I'm visiting for the afternoon." I say and walk past him. I walk to the kitchen where my mom is kneading bread. "Hi mom" I say happily. she turns around quickly. "Oh! Hi sweetie. How are you doing?" She says. "Well, I'm a Dauntless leader. Im dating someone. We are very happy" I tell her. "Oh honey. I'm so happy for you. Are you staying for supper?" She says. "No, I have to get back to Dauntless. I just wanted to say hi. I should get going. Bye mom. Bye Caleb." I say as I'm walking out. "Bye" they yell in unison. I get ready to jump on the train to go back to Dauntless.
----------------------------------------
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. It's has been crazy. My schedule is so busy. I try my best to update when possible. Sorry again.
-Brennan