IN DEPTH DESCRIPTION

_______

Fox Andrews is a damaged boy with a traumatizing childhood. Like many of the boys, he is given the key to a door promised of a better future. Where he can break the cycle of poverty, addiction, and mental illness.

With a bit of persuasion from his mother, he and his best-friend set out to Creekington High.

For the first four months everything seems perfect. His only issues rely on his rude roommate who he is sexually attracted to. However, conflict begins to arise when he is no longer shielded from the horrors of the all boys school. It is then that Fox begins to learn the harsh truth, he is not safe anywhere.

________

Asmodues Grey has a background like no other boy at the school. The calling of his own first name snaps the boy into a rage filled episode. Hence, the reason he is referred to by his last name.

We later learn of his tragic backstory and his reasoning for his sick ways. The eldest boy has never had to deal with his own emotions or care how they would effect others.

Grey is used to controlling, using, and breaking people for his own benefit. His father has taught him best. However, Fox Andrews is not quite like any of his other toys.

________