[M] FOURTEEN

He instantly pushed our lips together making me melt in his touch. His hand finally left my jaw. So he replaced his old touch by roaming his hands around my waist.

A gasp left my lips as his hands traveled down my ass. He's making me weak again. How? I don't know.

My hands shakily touched his chest, feeling how muscular he truly was. My lips planted small kisses down his face and then to his neck.

My mouth began to suck and need on his soft skin. It was a big contrast to his calloused hands that slightly nipped at the skin of my waist.

Purple splotches coated his skin. I smirked lightly. Proud of the art that now scattered along his neck.

My smirk disappeared he began palming my crotch. Gasps left my lips as the movements continued to get more and more rapid. My hips started to pathetically hump against him. Begging for any sort of friction between my clothes cock and his hand.

"So sensitive." He hummed

I rolled my eyes for the millionth time today and began to do the same he was doing to me. The unbothered exterior faded in his eyes as pleasure began to rack his every move.

Both of our head were placed his one another's necks, panting softly, loosing control. Begging for more. But not wanting to seem weak to the other.

This time I will not give in so easily. Grey must learn he cannot control me unless I want him to.

My hands shakily pulled down his pants and pulled out his cock. Greys eyes boarded into my own with so much lust it almost made me forget what we were doing.

His hand latched onto my wrist and pulled it away from his cock. He swiftly got up, grabbing a tube and two condoms. My eyes danced across the objects in wonder.

"I want to fuck you." He states, running a hand through his hair, "Can I? And are you prepared?"

God damn it. I didn't clean myself back there. I did ask Joey about douching though. Sounds like a horrible process. Even if he says it's not.

My whole body screamed to just say yes to the eldest boy. But I can't. I need to not embarrass myself. Next time. If there is one.

"You can but I'm not prepared." I muttered

"Hm," he thought, "Stand up."

I obeyed his command. Standing even though it was quite painful with my erection. His eyes immediately landed on it smirking lightly.

"Strip."

My eyes furrowed. Even though he had seen me naked, this felt more vulnerable. I didn't want to feel vulnerable. Or weak.

"You strip."

Grey laughed lightly, shoulders rising with each sounds, "Alright baby. We do it together."

So we did. Each piece of clothing was slowly removed until both of us were left bare. To look at the other.

I had looked at Grey before but never like this. I never got to stare at all of this tattoos. All of his scars. One very distinct fell along his stomach. Looking at if he got stabbed.