[M] ELEVEN

MATURE CONTENT

I woke up to an empty room. Empty bed. Grey must have left while I was passed out. To my surprise, I was changed and felt clean. He must have wiped me down and put on some clothes.

My mind replayed our affair from a few hours ago. It was so sudden. So satisfying. Yet, there was something intimate about the whole thing. The eye contact. The soft touches. The words he spoke.

He told me he wanted to fuck me. I wanted him to. My body craved for him to be inside of me. Yet he said I wasn't ready. Why?

We didn't have the preparations, I believe. Perhaps that's why? No condoms. No lube. Then again, I didn't take him as the kind of guy to really care.

Who knows.

I flinched as the door was opened. Revealing Grey in his usual attire. Sweatpants and a black tank top. Or 'wife beater' in Greys slang. A simple gold chain hung below his neck. So hot.

"Hey." Greys eyes danced across my body.

"Hey."

"I -uh got some water and Snickers."

"Thanks." I mumbled as he tossed me the snack.

He only nodded, sitting down on my bed with me and began to eat his own snack. A comfortable silence danced across the room. Only the rustling of our candy bars were heard throughout the still room.

"Pretty boy?"

"Hm?" My muffled response come out due to my full mouth.

"I want to do that with you more than once."

My eyes left my water bottle and looked at the eldest boy. He seemed to be more tense than usual. His confident aura faded away with every second I took to respond. "Okay."

"Alright."

_________

The following day seemed to be odd between us. I was unsure on how to act with the eldest boy. He slept in his bed after our snack. We have barely spoken. Nor have we done anything sexual.

Honestly, I was shocked when he walked me down to breakfast. This time, however, his hand was not placed on my back. He didn't throw out possessive glares.

Is he loosing interest? The question swirled in my mind for hours it seemed.

Insecurity struck my heart as the day went on. I no longer felt stable with him. And it hurt. After everything that happened over Thanksgiving Holiday, I needed that stability. The stability he did not give. He could not give.

"Fox?" A familiar deep, rough, hot voice  rang my ears.

"Not pretty boy?" I asked sitting in line in the cafeteria

"What's wrong?"

I sighed, wishing he answered my question. Instead he ignored it. As usual. If Grey does not want to speak of something he ignores it. "Nothing."

A scoff rang through my ears as he crossed his arms, "Stop lying."

"Do we have to do this, now?"

"Do you have to lie, no. But we still make time for that, correct?"

I glared at the taller boy, crossing my arms. He only smirked bending down and placing a soft kiss on my cheek which warmed at his soft gesture. However I did not budge, my stance remained the same.