Ran Away

Tommy's POV

     I woke up to sunlight shining at me through the tent flaps, oh how I dreaded waking up in the morning now and its all thanks to Dream. Everyday he visits me just to blow up my possessions, making me question what's the point of even getting up in the morning.

     I eventually come out of my tent and make my way to the shore line, as I stare out into the calm sea I start thinking. And not my usual self-deprecating ones, but encouraging thoughts of running away, to leave everything and everyone I knew behind. I decided to act on these thoughts, so I turned and started running, I didn't know what would come of this all I knew is that I had to keep running no matter how tired or hurt I was.

     I had been running for days before I eventually stopped, I noticed how cold it had gotten and saw that there was snow all around, and in the distance there was a house. So gathering all the energy I had left, I continued towards the house. When I got closer I noticed nobody was home, so I let my self in and foraged for supplies to continue on my journey. After resting for about half an hour I decided to leave the house and continue on. Little did I know, in a couple of days, I would find a place to call home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed, please give me feed back on what you guys think.

See you next time~

Kyla A.