Construction of my New Reality

Tommy's POV

Using my beloved cobble, that I 'borrowed' from Techno, I made a foundation for my house. Checking my inventory I noticed I had little to no wood, so I decided to go find Lauren to come gather materials with me.

I of course found her in her bakery, when I entered she turned her head towards me, "Hey Tommy, what do you need?" She said taking some bread out of the oven, even tough she had plenty made already, "Oh, um, are you willing to come gather materials with me?..." I asked semi drifting off in the end due to nerves. She nodded, "Sure, just let me finish up first." She said, she set the tray of bread down to cool off. And started setting up the display case for the bread, when it was prepared she started placing the bread inside. When she was done, she took off her apron and started cleaning herself off, "Let me grab my stuff and then we can head out." She said as she headed into the back of the store.

It had been a few minutes before she came back out, but there was also a guy with her. She headed towards the door with me at her side, she waved the man off before heading out the door with me right behind. As we walked further away I built up the courage and asked, "So, uh, who was that man?" She turned her head towards me as we continued walking to the forest inside the blizzard barrier, "Oh, that was my husband, Bobby!" She said with a joyful smile.
"You have a husband!"
"Yeah, I also have a dog and a daughter."
"Pog!"
Just as I said that she started laughing, "H-hey! Its not funny!" I yelled out embarrassed, "Sure, whatever kid. Lets just get you your materials, and I'll help you build your house!" She said with her usual amount of enthusiasm, I nodded with a pout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, that's it gor this chapter. Hope you enjoyed, and I'm sorry for not posting during the weekend, I had just broken my foot and have been dealing with that and summer school. Sorry again.

Anyway, see ya next time~

Kyla A.