Village Hidden in the Snow

Tommy's POV

Its been a few days since I left that house, and the snow fall had progressively gotten worse and worse, I could hardly see through the storm and the wind was picking up. And suddenly it stops, like I'm in the eye of a hurricane, I look around and see a village. All the villagers are hurrying about with worried looks on their faces, I decide to go closer to hear what one of them what are saying, "Damn raids, why are they one of the few things not effected by the snow storm." The man mutters to himself then turns towards another person "Where's the guard anyway? Where's PeteZahHutt?" He asked the person, "He sick today sir." The person replied
"Sh*t!"
In the distance I could hear ringing bells
"The raid is starting, hurry up!" The man said to the other before running off the other following suit.

3rd Person

With nothing better to do Tommy decided to help the villagers, considering their possibly only guard is out of commission. As the raid was beginning Tommy began to bow down the incoming pillagers, killing them in the second or third shot. As the pillagers were dropping in numbers one of the ravengers went ramped, and headed straight towards the man from before. Without much though Tommy shot an arrow of weakness at the beast piercing its side, not wasting much time Tommy ran at it and plunged a netherite axe into its skull killing the beast and ending the raid. Tommy turned toward the man and offered a hand seeing as he fell do to shock of the current events.

Tommy's POV

The man took my hand, "I'm Tommy." I said as I brought him up, "I'm Jordan chief of this village, but my friend's call me CaptainSparklez. Thank you so much for helping! If I'm allowed to ask, where did you come from? I don't think I've ever seen you before." He said, "Oh uh, well, lets just say I'm from really far away, and that I never want to return to that place." I said with grimace. "Well if that's the case do you want to stay? Its been so long since anyone new has been here, we'd love to have you. Its the least we could do after you helped us." He said with a smile, "Sure, I'd love to." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter, this is the most I've written in a while so I hope you liked it.

See ya next time~

Kyla A.